Spamheed vs Cabot **discontinued**

spamheed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

absolutely

although in fairness to those concerned there was more to it than just a witness statement.

The defence was excellent and covered a lot of areas that i wouldn't have picked up

I would advise anyone to SAR the OC as soon as it looks like it's heading to court, or even earlier if possible. It's amazing what those creditors keep on their internal systems than can scupper an unwary DCAs claim

and you're completely right about having someone on board who knows the legal system and has a clear picture of processes and what should/could be done.

I reckon a lot of people who have lost their cases wouldn't have even had to go to court if they'd had the correct sort of guidance

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done. Brilliant work – it does prove once again that there’s a point at which self-help will not get you through the barrier, even if your arguments are sound, because you really do need some knowledge of the way the system works and the deeper intricacies and technicalities of the law.

Hope you can give us some clues, eventually, as to what you think swung it.

I totally agree,

Sadly, the class of opponent in some cases is improving, as many of the dcas are now employing LPC and BVC trained staff, which tilts the playing field in their favour.

This was a good result, there were so many issues in this matter and as i say always each case must turn on its own facts, you can never template these things

I totally agree,

Sadly, the class of opponent in some cases is improving, as many of the dcas are now employing LPC and BVC trained staff, which tilts the playing field in their favour.

This was a good result, there were so many issues in this matter and as i say always each case must turn on its own facts, you can never template these things

Credit where credit is due Paul, there were no templates anywhere which would have covered all of the areas that the defence and witness statements did cover and the documents produced were totally top drawer and also inspired confidence certainly in this client. once again, Hats off!!!

But I particularly like the fact that it was at least in part, evidence that was actually supplied by both Egg and Morgans themselves which scuttled their little boat.

This morning Cabot/Morgan discontinued with their claim

Well done,

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!