MakeToastNotWar / Help with Blair, Oliver & Scott.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeah this 1 is for credit card and as for the cca i dont even know if she sent the request letter off as iv not been here the past week if she hasnt sent that in is it too late to do so and see wht reply they give shes currently talking about ringing blair oliver scott and tryin 2 sort this out but i dont think she will get anywhere with that

There is a dispute letter you can send, if your girlfriend send the CCA request and did not get a reply within 12+2 days.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

If she has'nt sent it yet, tell her to do so, send it recorded.

Tell her not to phone them, total waste of time.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

MakeToastNotWar ,

I have merged both your threads on this subject, makes it easier for people to help you out.

Regards.

Scott.

right im personally gonna make sure this cca request gets sent off today cos im fed up with all this garbage and well hopefully at some point in time this will all get sorted out

im trying to talk he rout of ringing the muppets up cos im sick of hearin about bloody blair oliver scott lol

hopefully they will fail 2 send this thru

That's it, if they fail to comply with your CCA request, you can then legally put the account into dispute.

Phone them if you think that's wise, but you can bet your boots, they will try to talk you into selling your Granny, for some dosh ;)

Regards.

Scott.

• 3 weeks later...

sent the cca request off on 4th november and today got through the post a letter from Halifax Card Services dated 17th november saying

Thank You for your statuatory request for information with respect to the above agreement

Enclosed is a Copy Of The Reconstituted Version of the excecuted agreement and a copy of the current terms and conditions

as you had not made the required payment you were served with a default notice your agreement was ended on 02/10/09 and the full balance became due

as such at the date of this letter the full balance of your account is £*** *** is in arrears and due for payment

as the agreement has ended there is no credit limit in place and no intrest is being charged on the debt owing

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INFORMATION WE HAVE PROVIDED YOU IS ALL THE INFORMATION WE ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH UNDER SECTION 78 OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT.PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL SIGNED AGREEMENT UNDER SECTION 78 OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT.

does this sound about right for what follows after a cca request?

and whats my best move next any advice would be appreciated