Sechiari clark & Mitchel say sorry!!!!!!!!! or are they??

Bobby11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently received a letter from the above apologising for having set Mackenzie Hall on me and agreeing that it was all a clerical error with Lloyds changing collection accounts. " Please deal with us from now on and we will reduce the outstanding amount by £240 as you have proved that you have been paying your ccj.

Today get a postcard from another collection agency saying that "as our client has issued a SD we require the full payment of £970 now"

Never had a SD or any contact from their client "LLOYDS" and the debt is to United Dominions Trust what is going on??????

Not had any phone calls yet but won't hold my breath

Bobby11

The bright yellow postcard is from Allied International Credit (UK) Limited from Argyle Street in Glasgow.

The date on the card is 7 October but the small print at the bottom says Issue date 20/10/2008 Issue #3 CC01

And they haven't spelt my name right.

Bobby

AIC are one of the most aggressive of the pond life. Under no circumstances should you speak to any of their reptiles on the phone. They will threaten you with all sorts of retribution and the removal of your first born.

Report SCM and AIC to the OFT

If you have a CCJ they CANNOT make you pay a peny more than the CCJ is issued for, what you now have grounds for is to go back to court and get an N244 form and apply to have the original CCJ overturned on the following grounds.

1. You are being subject to fraudulent activity by the collection agents involved in this case

2. You were not aware of your rights at the time of the original CCJ

3. You have a payment record which you believe hasn't been put against the CCJ FIRST.

Not to mention their harrassment of you.

Go and get these creeps and upset them bigtime.