Eviction accepted by the Judge.

asif9301
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya asif

really sorry to hear the news, i hope your career is not harmed by this, so have a look at what dd has suggested hope it works out well for you in the end

take care angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

A year ago, I lost my home, so I know how it feels, my daughter ask how I felt, I said were still standing, it will get better but its so unfair. Your not the crook, your not dishonest, so please fight this..

Much love

Agatha c

thank you everyone for all your kind words. Having gone through all my options, now I am my house has been repossessed, and redstone mortgages will attempt to sell, I already had a offer for the property, will the property sell for more or less?

Did you have the offer in writing? You will have ensure you keep an eye on how they sell the property.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Asif, I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's heartbreaking to think your last minute efforts were in vain.

The lender has a duty to market the property in your best interests and get the best highest possible price. As Jansus says you need to keep an eye on what they're doing.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Sorry to hear your story Asif, went through this earlier in the year. We had already moved out when the eviction was ordered and had started our "new life". The day the house went was my best nights sleep in years!

We've got a lot to sort out still. We,ve moved from England and have no thoughts on ever returning. I had worked my arse off in the UK for 30 odd years, paying tax and never claimed a penny in support. Come the start of the recesion though, people owing me and things snow balled.

So here we are, in a different country with a new life, new beggining.

It may not seem like it today, but trust me, time is a great healer and a short time from now you will look back on this as positive.

You could view the judge as un-caring. We did for a day or so until we realised he had, in effect, stopped our struggling and worries!

So sorry to hear your bad news Asif, I know just how you feel.

We were repossessed in May of last year and my world caved in. But here I am, with my husband and kids and we're surviving and we're stronger than ever.

Our judge didnt even read my defence so I have a very poor view of the system still, but the bitterness and anger has faded alot.

Best of luck with your future xxx