Eviction accepted by the Judge.

asif9301
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asif, if your eviction is tomorrow - get that form to the court before they close today ! most courts close at 3.45pm (should be 4 o'clock but you won't get in after 3.45)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hiya asif

pls see the link for survivor and the thread with their battle

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/repossessions/193647-help-notice-eviction-received.html

good luck angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi everyone, thanks for all your help especially you Ell-enn , got the hearing for 10am tommorrow, know this is my last chance, so very nervous, good to know SS is stilling hanging in their. I am currently doing my 2nd year of cima, I know if I was repossessed, I would have to declare bankruptcy therefore also having to forfeit my career in accountancy, 4 years of my degree, 2 years of AAT, 2 further years in Cima also going down the pan. No future career, everything worked so hard for, no house, all over a 15 minute hearing, just doesnt seem fair, especially now I Know I can pay off arrears if give half a chance. This is so depressing.

Good luck for tomorrow Asif, ask if there are any duty legal reps at the court when you get there (get there early), they may be able to come into the court with you and help with representation.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Not sure if that is a good thing as previous duty solictor was hopeless, he even advised that their was no point appealing as you have no grounds to appeal, thank god someone didnt think so and give me another hearing.

Hi everyone, thanks for all your help especially you Ell-enn , got the hearing for 10am tommorrow, know this is my last chance, so very nervous, good to know SS is stilling hanging in their. I am currently doing my 2nd year of cima, I know if I was repossessed, I would have to declare bankruptcy therefore also having to forfeit my career in accountancy, 4 years of my degree, 2 years of AAT, 2 further years in Cima also going down the pan. No future career, everything worked so hard for, no house, all over a 15 minute hearing, just doesnt seem fair, especially now I Know I can pay off arrears if give half a chance. This is so depressing.

Raise these points with the judge, Asif. Stress that you can pay and that your career and future is dependant on this decision.

Wishing you the very best of luck; we're all rooting for you:)

asif

good luck for today and yes stress your career position and that you can clear the arrears

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

So sorry to hear that - do keep posting if you need any support .

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Asif,

Truly sorry, to hear your distressing news and had hoped for better.

Good Luck with taking the next steps to recover from this. You have a lot going for you so within time I know you will rebuild.

Take Care

S13

Edited by survivor_13

Asif,

Years ago a friend of mine who was a solicitor was made bankrupt and expected to be struck off, but he appealed successfully to the Law Society and was allowed to continue practising. You need to see what the situation is with the Institute of Chartered Accountants (if it's still called that).

Good luck

DD