DLA stopped after ESA medical??***WON***

mazbck
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@ patrickq1

Sorry but I'm not the Atos healthcare wallah, I'm Paul - username loan ranger.

The Atos wallah's account is something I c&p'd from this page of the Guardian.

Just wanted to make this clear. Regards,

Paul.

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i realised later when i re read it lone ranger lol did nt you used have a website a few years ago all about the dwp etc ?

Thanks for remembering. Yeah, I still do a similar website. I won't post the link here because the mods might object, but a yahoo search for "crisis loan bdc phone number" puts the site in 1st and 2nd position. Anyone interested in visiting my website can find it by clicking on my CAG user name and viewing my profile/contact info.

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

Ok something strange happened today.

Appeal is on Tuesday, Motobility have said that if it goes wrong they will pick car up on Thursday. Road tax runs out at the end of the month, yet although we have a 'date' on Thursday for the pick up of the car if it goes pear shaped, we got the new Tax Disc in the post today!!!!!

Why would they send one out if it was due to be picked up on thursday??

Thanks for remembering. Yeah, I still do a similar website. I won't post the link here because the mods might object, but a yahoo search for "crisis loan bdc phone number" puts the site in 1st and 2nd position. Anyone interested in visiting my website can find it by clicking on my CAG user name and viewing my profile/contact info.

Paul - your website is fine. We'd have to intervene if you started spamming the link in varying threads, came here with the sole purpose of promoting your site, turned the site commercial or was spouting incorrect information.

You've been here a while, you come to help people when you can, you don't spam, it's not commercial, the information on it is accurate (good research) - so there is no problem, and you are welcome to post a link on this thread. Why don't you pop it into the "useful links" stickies at the top of the forum - anyone can add one.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

hi erika ...have you heard from postjg i am just wondering how he got on with Atos court hearing....

Aren't we all.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

JUST HOPE HE HAS NOT BEEN DISSAPOINTED...SOME OF HIS WORK ON HERE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFULL

ANYONE WANTING THE DLA CODES HERE THEY ARE

DLA and AA reason codes

Care reason codes

Favourable Indefinite award DLA only

C01 Low Limited care - child

C02 Low Limited care in connection with bodily functions

C03 Low Limited care to plan or prepare main meal

C20 Middle Day attention

C21 Middle Day supervision

C22 Middle Night attention

C24 Middle Renal dialysis

C27 Middle Night watching over

C30 High Night attention/Day attention

C31 High Night attention/Day supervision

C32 High Night watching over/Day attention

C34 High Night watching over/Day supervision

C37 High Award under Special Rules

Favourable Fixed award DLA only

C41 Low Limited care - child

C42 Low Limited care in connection with bodily functions

C43 Low Limited care to plan or prepare main meal

C80 Middle Day attention

C81 Middle Day supervision

C82 Middle Night attention

C84 Middle Renal dialysis

C87 Middle Night watching over

C90 High Night attention/Day attention

C91 High Night attention/Day supervision

C92 High Night watching over/Day attention

C94 High Night watching over/Day supervision

Unfavourable DLA only

C50 Conditions not satisfied

C51 Medical conditions not satisfied prior to age 65

C52 Prospective test not satisfied

C53 Failure to establish conditions satisfied

C54 Child – conditions not satisfied

C55 Qualifying period not satisfied

C70 Not considered

C71 Not decided – TSMC interim

C72 Not considered – for renewal

Favourable Indefinite award AA only

C20 Low Day attention

C21 Low Day supervision

C22 Low Night attention

C24 Low Renal dialysis

C27 Low Night watching over

C30 High Night attention/Day attention

C31 High Night attention/Day supervision

C32 High Night watching over/Day attention

C34 High Night watching over/Day supervision

C37 High Award under Special Rules

Favourable Fixed award AA only

C80 Low Day attention

C81 Low Day supervision

C82 Low Night attention

C84 Low Renal dialysis

C87 Low Night watching over

C90 High Night attention/Day attention

C91 High Night attention/Day supervision

C92 High Night watching over/Day attention

C94 High Night watching over/Day supervision

Unfavourable AA only

C50 Conditions not satisfied

C53 Failure to establish conditions not satisfied

C55 Qualifying period not satisfied

C56 Conversion case disallowed

Mobility reason codes

Favourable Indefinite award DLA only

M01 Low Limited mobility needs

M30 High Virtually unable to walk

M31 High Double amputee

M32 High Deaf and blind

M33 High SMC (S of S certificate)

M34 High Mentally handicapped

M36 High Serious deterioration

M37 High Unable to walk

Favourable Fixed award DLA only

M41 Low Limited mobility needs

M90 High Virtually unable to walk

M91 High Double amputee

M92 High Deaf and blind

M94 High Severe mental impairment

M96 High Serious deterioration

M97 High Unable to walk

Unfavourable DLA only

M50 Conditions not satisfied

M51 Disability conditions not satisfied prior to age 65

M52 Prospective test not satisfied

M53 Failure to establish conditions

M54 Child – conditions not satisfied

M55 Qualifying period not satisfied

M56 Unable to benefit

M57 Child – HR conditions not satisfied

M60 Not decided – Special Rules interim

M61 Not considered – under age (for periods up to and including 08/04/01

M62 Not considered – under age (for periods starting on or after 09/04/01)

M70 Not considered

M72 Not considered – for renewal

OK nerves at an all time high now, stress is giving me a headache as we have 24 hours til the appeal.

We got the outline letter fron Welfare benefits today and he has asked the tribunal to consider Middle care and LOWER mobility, and Im seething, as our son was on HIGHER before.

So looks like we will lose the car on Thursday as the benefits officer has got it wrong. :mad:

I cant get hold of the WBO as it is a local holiday here in Aberdeen and he is off!!!!

Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow,

Paul.

Thanks Paul

I hoping he has put down the lower as a typo, and that when they see our son tomorrow they will put the award back as it should have been, our son is currently in the middle of a major flare up with weeping open sores on his legs, arms and torso, and it looks like an infection is setting in as well.

We got the outline letter fron Welfare benefits today and he has asked the tribunal to consider Middle care and LOWER mobility, and Im seething, as our son was on HIGHER before.

Just because that is what the WBO recommends does not mean that is what you will get.

It is down to you and your evidence plus they are more likely to consirer what you doctors etc say.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Thanks, I know Im probably nitpicking but the nerves and stress are really hitting home just now.

roll on this time tomorrow and hopefully it will be all over and done with

Congratulations. ;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I'm pleased to hear of your success. Well done you for your tenacity after all that they have put you through. Perhaps when your jubilation wears off you'll be able to get a decent and well deserved nights sleep, the first for some time I would imagine!

Best regards,

Paul.

oh fantastic I am really pleased for you both i await to hear how it went but rest up first WELL DONE U

that is good perhaps you could ask the MP if he would like to hear other similar stories and if he does let us know