style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was hoping for a little advice,i have recently declared bankrutcy,and studio cards are still chasing me,i have sent a registered letter informing them of this with a copy of court order and my OR details, and obtained a copy of the signture of person who signed at studio so i know they have received it,plus i have e-mailed them the same info and also told them over the phone and my OR has also written to them,but still they continue to call, now i don`t pick up the phone. my question is who do i complain to regarding this, Trading standards or FOS,i have complained to studio about their actions and had no response,and i am aware that the FOS will not look at it until Studio makes a final response,which i don`t think they will do,any advice would be great,out of all my creditors these are the only ones to persist.I believe they are breaching the Bankruptcy Laws by contuined contact.Thanks:confused:

Hi mlore, studio cards are in the wrong, i went bankcrupt today and the judge told me that if creditors get in touch with you once the order has been made, all your obliged to do is to tell them your order number and to get in touch with your OR, after that you don't have to do anything. i'd speak to your OR again and see what they advise (hopefully they'll get in touch with studio and give 'em a good rolocking, after all there now in charge of your debts not you) otherwise speak to trading standards or the CAB and see what they have to say. i'm not an expert but i hope this helps and i'm sure someone with more experiance on these matters will come along better advice and correct any mistakes i've made on this. good luck, and don't worry your not in the wrong!

change your phone number to all 0's [ in the correct format] here:

https://www.24studio.co.uk/ss/logon/register.jsp

that will stop the calls.

dx;)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks Dodgy Geezer,

thats a long time for them to hold on,i have now changed the telephone number to the OR office,as he did tell me that if i had any problems just to give them his number.

But i will see what happens re the complaint i have made to studio,as they have now been informed by phone e-mail and registered letter.Recieved another letter today from them,if they continue then i can take legal action against them.

Thanks Loobyloo,

yeah i have already given them the OR number and rung them to say i`m still being chased,stupid really as i don`t see what they hope to achieve still sending me arrears letters and that i have to make a payments.They have also sent me a letter stating payments due after my date of bankruptcy even though these arrears payments relate to the whole amount that was included in the bankruptcy.:roll: