Mobile Money Credit Agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I'm new on here so firstly ill say hello,

I have a loan with mobile money (stupid but at the time i was desparate) I have been looking at the Terms & Conditions on the credit agreement and in the small print it says that They have the right to break into garages and out buildings on my property that they think the car might be in. Is this legal and can the ageement be chalenged on this point. Also just noticed that the person who works in the office and gave me the money has signed the credit agreement and the bill of sale as a witness, can this person legaly sign the bill of sale as she works for mobile money

Thank you in advance

Jase 32

Edited by jase32

I have a loan with mobile money (stupid but at the time i was desparate) I have been looking at the Terms & Conditions on the credit agreement and in the small print it says that They have the right to break into garages and out buildings on my property that they think the car might be in. Is this legal and can the ageement be chalenged on this point.

Hi as far as i am aware only certified baillifs can enter your property, they can enter without your authorisation by gaining peacfull entry for example through am open window or unlooked door, to break in however they would need to apply to the courts for a warrant of execution. im sorry i cant help you on the point of challenging your contract.

Hope this helps.

How much was the loan for? ive found solicitors are not really interested in taking cases on that are for less than £1,500.00.

The bill of sale act states that the person acting as the witness signatory should not be party to the bill. I put this to the chief vulture at MM and he told me that his staff "had nothing to do with mobile money, they are just employees" WTF???

Remember these people will tell you their poop dont stink, and their grandmother is the queen of england to get your money. They will tell you that thier collection agents are bailiffs, but wont give you their names so you can check. Basically lie through their teeth and think they are above the law. Its time people took a stand against these thieves.

UKD

Thanks for the reply,

The loan was for £800 and i have paid about £1600 back, they want me to re sign the loan as the 6 months are up i cant afford to pay them the £680 to clear the loan but if the bill of sale is unenforcable i can pay them back what i can without worrying about my car.

Had a look on the oft website and log book loans were told to remove certain clauses from their bills of sale mobile money still have these clauses in, will this help if i go to court to contest the bill of sale?

First of all HIDE YOUR CAR if you can, away from your house.

Ive just re-read the oroginal post about the vultures being able to BREAK IN to property on your land which they think might contain the vehicle they are looking for. WTF!!!!

Scenario: They break in to your garage to find your fiat punto worth £50 but you owe 4 1/2 million quid on it........ but find your uncles prize winning rolls royce which he keeps locked in YOUR garage for safe keeping...... then it gets nicked because the vultures have left your garage accessible cos they broke the lock off.... how does this affect any insurance on the garaged vehicle.

This CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be allowed and I would challenge this if i were you.

Had a look on the oft website and log book loans were told to remove certain clauses from their bills of sale mobile money still have these clauses in, will this help if i go to court to contest the bill of sale?

Can you post the link to this so we could all have a look please!!!

Well done by the way...

UKD.

Hi all

I'm new on here so firstly ill say hello,

I have a loan with mobile money (stupid but at the time i was desparate) I have been looking at the Terms & Conditions on the credit agreement and in the small print it says that They have the right to break into garages and out buildings on my property that they think the car might be in. Is this legal and can the ageement be chalenged on this point. Also just noticed that the person who works in the office and gave me the money has signed the credit agreement and the bill of sale as a witness, can this person legaly sign the bill of sale as she works for mobile money

Thank you in advance

Jase 32

Hi Jase

The right to break in to your property? No they cannot, regardless of what is stated in the paperwork. Not even the Police can (without cause). So if they do turn up, don't let them in, anannonced calling, you don't need to talk to them, even if they see you in the street, ask them to leave.

Best method if you face these "baliffs" is ask to see there ID and certifcate, it should be signed by a judge and be in date. If they do not produce any thing walk away.

Take photo's if you can of the car and agents (just for your records).

never ever take there word for anything, like above they will say anything to get your money or car.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Just rang mobile money today as they want me to re sign for the loan, spoke to the guy and asked if the bill of sale had been registered he said hed look,his reply " yes it has". I asked him what date it had been registered on his reply " you will have to pay £10 data protection access fee to know that" i said well you can show me on sat when i come in and his reply "it's still £10"

If go in on sat and refuse to sign again unless they show me the bill of sale do i have any legal rights to see it or do i have to pay £10.

If the bill of sale was correctly registered in time you would you not thimk they would be happy to show me just to prove themselves right

I am still working out if i can get this bill of sale written off and have reported the unfair clauses to the OFT

any advice guys

thanks

Her Majesty’s Courts Service (HMCS) 0207 947 6000

Ask switchboard for the Enforcement division, they will tell you when the bill was registered.

Just rang mobile money today as they want me to re sign for the loan, spoke to the guy and asked if the bill of sale had been registered he said hed look,his reply " yes it has". I asked him what date it had been registered on his reply " you will have to pay £10 data protection access fee to know that" i said well you can show me on sat when i come in and his reply "it's still £10"

If go in on sat and refuse to sign again unless they show me the bill of sale do i have any legal rights to see it or do i have to pay £10.

If the bill of sale was correctly registered in time you would you not thimk they would be happy to show me just to prove themselves right

I am still working out if i can get this bill of sale written off and have reported the unfair clauses to the OFT

any advice guys

thanks

Don't resign. Don't even talk to the fool. Just take it one step at a time, if you have a question ask, no matter how small.

Ring the courts, I think there is a charge at the court. Correct anyone?

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Don't resign. Don't even talk to the fool. Just take it one step at a time, if you have a question ask, no matter how small.

Ring the courts, I think there is a charge at the court. Correct anyone?

trooper68

Yes I think it costs 5 pounds. Also if you ring them they will give you the info you need over the phone. This might help in the meantime till you receive the BoS through the post.