Iron Problem...Please someone help

bizzi_bodi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a tefal iron in september 2008 the iron went faulty in june 2009 whereby the iron was leaking water and the tank was leaking water aswell the iron cost me £200.00. I contacted the company i bought the iron from however at first they were unwilling to take responsibilty and so i wrote to them and tehy agreed to repair the iron. When the iron came back the faults were still there and so i contacted teh company asking for a replacement nobody ever got back to me eventhough i wrote to them emailed them and called them a number of times. I then contacted my credit card company to get the money back they sent me a letter stating it was too long since purchase and there was nothing they could do..so i wrote to them still nothing back. I also wrote to tefal explaining that an iron costing £200.00 should last more than 6 months i was given detaisl of their repair centre who arranged for teh iron to be taken away and repaired. The iron came back repaired last week it worked fine the first week i had it however i have just tried it again and it is once again leaking water.Please help what can i do....I am in tears at the moment.

By the way forgot to mention online store was electrical shopping direct.