Wedding Honeymoon one problem after another

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry Legal,

Maybe i have come over wrong ?

I haven't even touched it yet, I just wanted to write something in because you put in your post to remind you on Saturday evening.

I was just asking after we had completed it how do we send it. (maybe i should of put it like this)

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ain't gonna happen at a reasonable hour today. Might happen at unsociable hours, or should happen tomorrow night. I'll be in touch on here sometime over the next day and a half.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Ok. Response to Defence done.

Please follow these instructions TO THE LETTER!!!

1) Top right hand corner, first page. Remove '...' and fill in the Claim Number as one 'word' and in CAPITALS, in the same font I have used.

2) 2 lines below 'BETWEEN', remove the '...' and put in your FULL name in CAPITALS as in the Claim Form, including your title.

3) Repeat 1 & 2 above on Page 2.

4) Repeat 1 & 2 above on Page 4.

5) At the end of the document (last line) remove the '...' and replace with your FULL name (including title), but not all in capitals.

6) Print FOUR copies & sign each one on the last page.

CONFIRM WHEN DONE, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

responsetodefence.rtf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Ok. AQ done.

When you've finished dealing with the Response to Defence, deal with the AQ, following my instructions below TO THE LETTER!!!

1) Make sure you have PrimoPDF on your computer - PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF.

2) Save and open the attached file in Acrobat Reader.

3) In the top left hand corner, fill in your FULL name (incl. title) in CAPITALS.

4) In the top right hand corner, in the 'Claim No.' box, fill in the claim number in CAPITALS.

5) In section I (last page) fill in your FULL name (incl. title) in CAPITALS in the box where it is requested.

6) In section I (last page) fill in your full address - as on the Claim Form.

7) "Print" into PrimoPDF (you will need to give it a different filename to the one I have saved it as).

8 ) Print FOUR copies of the completed form in your printer, and sign - as close to within the box as possible - in the box for your signature in Section I on the last page.

COME BACK HERE AND LET ME KNOW WHEN DONE.

ASK ASAP IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

aq.pdf

Edited by legalpickle
uploaded again

Done.

Instructions followed to the letter.

4 copies printed.

Fully understood !!

Thankyou

Am I right in assuming this was in response to the Response to Defence post, and my AQ post crossed with yours?

If yes, please now deal with the AQ post, and put each copy on top of the Response to Defence and staple each bundle together - except your bundle, which should have each document stapled separately and put in different plastic punched pockets in your folder.

Do i leave the tel no's and email address blank sorry on the aq ?

Tel number definitely blank.

E-mail address you can fill in providing you put ' (NOT for service)' after it (remove the quotes).

I have to say after following this thread (which has to be one of the longest about one single situation), the work Legal Pickle has put into this is highly commenable. If a solicitor was acting for the OP, I reckon the bill would be running into 4 figures by now. I would suggest that if the OP wins the case and is awarded costs that she considers offering Legal Pickle some kind of gratuiity. In any event, the admin team should commend Legal Pickle in some way.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my scales at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice usefull.

• Haha 1

I have to say after following this thread (which has to be one of the longest about one single situation), the work Legal Pickle has put into this is highly commenable. If a solicitor was acting for the OP, I reckon the bill would be running into 4 figures by now. I would suggest that if the OP wins the case and is awarded costs that she considers offering Legal Pickle some kind of gratuiity. In any event, the admin team should commend Legal Pickle in some way.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my scales at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice usefull.

I agree totally and would like to send Legal a nice bottle of something and maybe some chocs if he likes. I will also be donating to this site either way win or lose. If i win it will be a bigger donation.

Thanks for the support sailor sam :D!

Primo PDF won't let me save the aq, i'm just going to restart my pc

Have you tried saving it as something different to aq.pdf? If not, try. It won't let you replace an open file for obvious reasons.

I agree totally and would like to send Legal a nice bottle of something and maybe some chocs if he likes. I will also be donating to this site either way win or lose. If i win it will be a bigger donation.

Thanx :D

The chocoholic in me is making my stomach rumble:p

Any prezzies will have to be approved by the mods and be kosher (in both senses of the word):)

• Haha 1

I also didn't realise i could claim costs (if i win). I am happy to split any costs i get with Legal and the site. I would also still like to get Legal a bottle win or lose for all his time and help.

I also didn't realise i could claim costs (if i win). I am happy to split any costs i get with Legal and the site. I would also still like to get Legal a bottle win or lose for all his time and help.

Costs pursuant to CPR 27.14(2)(g) are very rarely awarded in small claims track. We will try, if it proceeds to hearing, but they're unlikely to be awarded (above court fees which are separate and always given if the Claimant succeeds).

Thanks again. We'll have to see what mods say then.

Sorry Legal when i open the document it says there was an error opening this document and wont let me even send it to primo when i try to print, any chance you could upload it again please ?

Happened before. I've uploaded it again in the same post above.

From my experience, you can claim travel expenses, loss of earnings for attending court (up to £50 per day in my last case) and any associated out of pocket expences. If you have a witness you can also claim their costs also providing they have filed statements and are party to the proceedings.

From my experience, you can claim travel expenses, loss of earnings for attending court (up to £50 per day in my last case) and any associated out of pocket expences. If you have a witness you can also claim their costs also providing they have filed statements and are party to the proceedings.

If they were "party to the proceedings" they would be a Claimant, not a Witness as such. I think you mean, if they were an imperative Witness, like here with the OP's husband.

Depends on the District Judge. Even those are not guaranteed, and are quite often refused, even where the party succeeds.

I have re downloaded adobe, but it now says they are no pages to print when trying to send it to Primo pdf.

Try again, downloading the file again, and re-opening it and re-printing it to PrimoPDF. I just tried and works fine for me.

Still won't let me print it in Primo PDF. i've uninstalled adobe and primo, anything you can suggest ?

It will let me use it on other files just not that one ?

Tried uploading my install file of an older version of PrimoPDF to my server, but it won't work for some reason.

Guess we'll have to forget about you keeping a copy of the full AQ on your computer. Just fill it in as instructed above and print FOUR copies as instructed.

Let me know when done.

Wont let me print the 1st page

Ok. Open it up and copy on a piece of paper which boxes to tick and what to write where. Copy it all WORD FOR WORD.

Then downloaded this: http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n149.pdf which is the blank copy, and fill it all in as I've done - and as I've instructed you.

Then print ONLY PAGES 1-3 into PrimoPDF and print from there FOUR times onto your printer.

Double check it to make sure all's correct, EXACTLY.

Then let us know when done.