Jump to content

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • Going to sound really thick here, but how do i find the file size? I am using a macbook.
    • so wont this thus be a totally useless restriction k andy?  
    • so you have 34 pdfs what is the size of a typical file in MB's or KB's.  
    • If he was paying a Solictor by the hour I'm sure he would be more engaging....we offer this service free of charge in our own free time.   He needs to engage and fast.   Defence due Friday 11th Dec by 4.00pm   .
    • Applying for a charging order involves two stages: the interim charging order and the final charging order. Interim charging orders If your creditor decides to apply for a charging order: Your creditor sends a form to the court along with proof from the Land Registry that you own, or jointly own, your house If the court agrees that you own a share of the property and a charging order is allowed under the rules above, you'll be sent an interim charging order on form N86 and a copy of the creditor's form N379. These show the reasons they've applied. This is also sent to your spouse or civil partner, any other joint owners of the property and your mortgage company or other secured lenders A restriction will be placed on the Land Registry, stopping you from selling your house until the final charging order hearing. You will get a form B136 from the Land Registry telling you this has happened. You don't need to reply to this form The interim charging order is issued without a hearing. If you do nothing, a final charging order will be issued 28 days later. If you want to object to the final charging order, you must write to the court and creditor within 21 days of receiving the interim charging order. The court may then arrange a hearing to make a decision. Reasons to object might include: The property doesn’t belong to you, and you are not entitled to a share of any equity in it The CCJ happened before October 2012 and you’ve not missed any instalments set by the court The creditor has not followed the application process correctly, for example they’ve not informed your spouse or civil partner You can also write to ask the court to set conditions on the charging order. One condition that we recommend asking for is an affordable instalment order, if one is not already in place. This is where the court sets a regular payment. If the court agrees to this and you keep up with the payments, the creditor will find it much harder to take further enforcement action through the court. If no instalment order is set there’s a risk the creditor could take further action, for example by instructing enforcement agents (bailiffs) to visit. If your CCJ was date 1 October 2012 or later, an instalment order which is up to date also prevents the creditor applying to force the sale of your home. Final charging orders For the second stage of the charging order process, if you’ve not made any written objections, a court officer or sometimes a District Judge will decide whether to make a final charging order. If you wrote to the court and creditor with objections, or you requested other conditions are applied, the court may arrange a hearing to decide whether to make a final charging order. The hearing will be at your local County Court hearing centre. The hearing will usually be in private chambers with a District Judge and normally a representative from the creditor. The judge will listen to both sides and decide whether to make the final order or not, and what conditions if any are to be applied. Once a final charging order is made, you’ll get a letter from the court confirming this on form N87.   Regards   Andy
  • Our picks

Is it possible to SAR a insurance company

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4077 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I was wondering if it is possible to obtain all information that an insurance company holds on you, which would include all correspondence between insurers, medical consultants and employer?


If it is could you please advise on how to do this and if there are any template letters.


Thanks in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Gallache,


You can request data that anyone holds on you by sending them a SAR. There are templates but I think these are charges orientated- can someone confirm?


This only entitles you to view information held about you.


Can I ask why it is you are wanting this, as someone with experience in the related area may be more experienced to assist?

Insurance Guy

If I can offer any help I will....

I have experience in Fault, Non-Fault & Disputed Liability Motor Claims for vehicle damage and hire, and some experience in Personal Injury Claims



If I've helped- please click my scales :D




Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Insuranceguy,


I have been ill for the last 3.5 years and went through 4 life threatening operations, I have one more corrective procedure to go early next year.


My employer has group income protection policy which has been paying me 60% of my salary up until now. They have now informed my employer that I have been deemed fit to hold down a part time, flexi hour office job. This was never my position with my employer my contract position included 70% of time on world wide travel. Needless to say my employer doesn't have a position available which would suit plus I can't guarantee my hours of work due to my illness.


I have requested a copy of my consultants latest report to them however haven't seen this to date.


I definitely don't feel I am able to return to work at this present time in any shape or form and plan to fight this all the way.


Hope that gives you a better understanding any advise would be greatly apperciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Insurance company might not comply as it is for easily acessible data. The Insurance company might hold your data by your employers name...


It would be easier asking your Employer for copies of your Occupational Health Records. Some employers will disclose the information voluntarily, some will want a SAR.

Abbey - owed £3260 - Paid up.


Barclays owed £2500 - Paid up.


Halifax, Mint & Egg - next on the hit list


Dont click on the scales - I'm quite proud of my little red dot! - As the little red dot has gone - click away!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...