style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am writing on behalf of my brother

1. to apologise for the over zealous use of user name which i will not repeat

2. to remind you all the threads are coming back we have been reliable informed with the new less offensive name RealBadDeal...

3. Sorry for the confusion but these Aviva abuses need urgent highlighting for their benefit more than anyones

I am writing on behalf of my brother who's entries keep being mysteriously removed without explanation

This is the bases of my 7 day LBA to Aviva Insurance Ltd I also did a case like this before where an insurance company claimed I gave a wrong name and address the judge would have none of it they are perfectly aware of how names and addresses are stored in databases and crossreferenced with dvla info. They are also asked to provide procedural docs for both underwriters and claim handlers that ensure that cheques are issued to the right people. Leg to stand on they have none. your wages gets paid into a wrong account are you responsible to wait many weeks for that money when data proves they had correct info all along and many alternate means of crossreferencing..

From

To

On Behalf of Aviva Insurance

8 Surrey Street

NR1 3EA

30/09/09

7 DAY LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to inform you that a small claims summons will be issued in The Huddersfield County Court on the date 8/10/09. The claims is for expenses and damages associated with the incorrect cheque Issued by Aviva with respect to claim number 09HP1007319(Received 29/09/09). The cheque was issued in the name of a ********** as opposed to ***********. The county courts are well aware of the duties of underwriters to ensure with access to dvla databases and correspondence from my own insurance that these are not acceptable mistakes. In the view that you would differ we would ask that you provide the court with evidence of your underwriter guidance and policies you issue to claims handlers.

I had to travel 50 mile round trip from Huddersfield to Leeds(where the car was parked) to prevent Aviva removing the written off vehicle on the morning of 30/09/09 which they had no right to as their cheque was incorrectly issued. I have been told on the telephone by the Aviva representative that no action will be taken for 14 days. I explained that this was unacceptable as the current state and vulnerability of the car with smashed window is currently drawing much attention from local thieves in ********* ********* my mother is a very vulnerable.... very ill 79 year old with crippling arthritis and severe memory problems. The insurance company are thoughtlessly and negligently placing my mother in a very threatening dangerous situation.

What I am claiming

Fixed expense 50 X 40P (standard mileage charge used by the inland revenue)= £20

Letters and Printing £2.50(we will provide receipt for recorded delivery)

I am asking the judge to make an allowance through his discretion for the 2hours travel time and 1.5 hrs trying to get Aviva on the phone. I will entirely accept the judges discretion.

If in the event of my mother being threatened or injured the matter will become criminal but I ask that the judge make an award for us against the insurer for their negligent behaviour.

I would like the judge to be aware that I handed the hire car in after 7 days because I had acquired another vehicle by this time which was remarkably quick. I would have been perfectly entitled to the continued hire of that vehicle until the receipt of a non inncorrect cheque. The minute my new car was insured the hire car was returned I have been honest and have saved the company much money and am now disgraced with this reprehensible behaviour.

7 DAY LETTER BEFORE ACTION AGAINST AVIVA INSURANCE LTD

Yours

please please provide an explanation immediately you try to remove this...

Edited by citizenB
fraudulent changed to incorrect

Try "incorrectly issued cheque", micko.. it sounds tidier.

If you are able, perhaps you could share the run up to this unfortunate incident.

Have you tried contacting your local council, advise them the vehicle has been abandoned and is now being used as a playground for the local miscreants.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sounds like a plan :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D