Help new to site need assistance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just sit back and wait to see if they can come up with the CCA within the time allowed.

Let us know if they do or not or whatever letters you receive off them.

We can help you see if it is enforceable if they do have one or advise you as necessary on your next step.:)

I have not done this myself but apparently it is quite simple.

Go to www.photobucket.com and follow the instructions.

If you are still having trouble just shout and I will ask someone to look at this thread and talk you through it.:)

Hiya...:)

This thread is really helpful..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

When uploading copies of agreements the best way is to:

Open an account with photobucket.

Scan your document to paint and remove identifying details.

Save image to Pictures.

Go to photobucket and upload image.

When image is uploaded open a new tab and get your thread and reply box.

Copy url from tab 1 (photobucket) and paste into reply box of thread.

Hope that helps.

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi,

Spamalot's link is very good but I used this little gem stolen from a fuzzy friend:

It seems tricky at first, but is fairly simple really.

1, Scan your DCA letter/whatever you want to show on the forum.

Ideal setting is 100dpi as it's closest to computer monitor display resolution.

2, Save the scanned image as a jpeg

Step 2.5 Edit out any personal information, barcodes or any other comments, notes or markings around the edge of the document. Never change the original document you received

2.5, Load the saved image into MS Paint. (comes free with Windows.) Use the pain brush or spray can to remove/paint over any personal info, such as name, account number, address, etc. Also remove any barcodes, as some DCAs may be able to identify you from these.

3, Create an account on Photobucket.

4, Once you have a Photobucket account, you'll find on the main webpage little box where you can upload photos. Click the "upload image" box and then tell it where on your hard disk you saved your scanned jpeg. It will then upload the image to Photobucket and it will show you thumbnails of the images you have uploaded. Under each image there are links that you can copy and paste.

5, Copy the IMG link below the image you want to put on the forum. Then reply to thread on CAG. Right click with the mouse and select "paste" from the little menu that pops up.

6, You'll then get some text appear in your message that looks a bit like this.

imagename.jpg{\IMG

When you submit the reply, the text will change into the image you uploaded onto photobucket. The text you copied and pasted is just the information the forum needs, so it knows where to find your photo and display it in your message.

Courtesy of Fuzzybobble

------------------------------------------------------------------

Never had a problem since:D

Fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi lou-rod.

Who did you send the request to ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hey silverfox.... that's what I said!!! :eek:

Sorry, not trying to tread on toes but as the OP was new I thought FB's how to might help as it goes into greater detail and I find clicking on the IMG link is just as good as copy/paste.

If you still feel slighted,just say and I will give myself a hearty slap on the back of head :grin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I thought i'd let you all know the car was repossed and they say i still owe £9k. Its now with a debt recovery company calle Apex :mad: who phone me on nearly every other day harrassing me the so and so's :mad:.

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Welcome to CAG, I'm sure you'll get some valuable information and help. (I'm not that hot on the issues, but there are many who are!). From what I understand, the PPI may be re-claimable. Are there any CCJs involved with this? How can they expect £9,000 when the total cost was under £6,000!!!

All I can really offer is my best wishes and some interesting reading.

The Consumer Forums - PPI misselling can render CCA loans unenforceable - Very significant for new CCA agreeements

If someone does say that the agreement does not pass CCA regulations, POSSIBLE Letter when a questionable agreement/application is sent.

Happy hunting :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Were you sick or unemployed. If this was the reason that you could not keep up with payments, then the PPI should have covered this.

If the PPI was missold, then this can be claimed back, plus the interest.

You need to wait for others with more specific knowledge on loan agreements to comment but have a look here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/171037-multiple-agreements-falling-within.html

How can i tell if this contract is unenforceable because it really look dodgy and to be quite honest i really dont want to pay for something i havent got and especially more than the price of the car i purchased. Any one out there with some help on this

Thanks Guys/Girls :D

Hi me again just got my cca through the post from Funding corporation within timescale set, they have also sent me copie's of account statements 5 pages the thing is number 1 the cca they have sent me on the first page (front cover) low and behold it has their signiture on it?, when on my copy it doesn't hmmmm thats suspect is it not? number 2 on the last statement it has page 5/5 it tells me the account balance is £0.00, now i'm not sure what that means does it mean they have sold the debt to a debt recovery or have they efd up? i will upload copies of these, but surely the contract is unenforceable due to the negligence on their part ie not signing when the contract was brought to me for signing, it seems to me that the contract has been signed prior to me signing.