What I Received From Mbna In Response To Request For Cca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 5 months later...

I have been through every thing recommended on here by my kind fellow CAGGERS and have placed the account in dispute - seen off DCA's and today received two letters - one from MBNA themselves and one from EXPERTO CREDITE....

MBNA

"...Our reading of the terms of the executed credit agreement suggests your objections are not well - founded

(Like their grammar!:grin:).

For the sake of clarity a copy of the executed agreement is enclosed

(this is the short app form submitted before and dismissed by Cerberus alert in this thread).

The enclosed copy clearly contained all the terms and conditions which were legally prescribed at the time.

Please see the enclosed sheet for more info about our response to your initial request and why your objections under the agreement in the present case are not accepted...."

This sheet is the usual stuff about signed copies being executable agreements and their commitment to getting things right etc...

Experto Credite

We are writing to advise you that Varde Investments (ireland) Ltd has bought the interest of MBNA including the outstanding balance . Consequently they are the legal owner of your account.

Under the terms of this assignment EC have been appointed to recover all outstanding sums,

This account is registered at the credit bureau and currently shows a defaulted amount......

Thoughts dear people?

GIB