welcome finance - account in dispute - or is it?

electric2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Post

Hope you dont mind but am sending you by email some welcome agreements that i cant seem to make add up. Dont want to go shooting my mouth off if I am wrong - I know you are very busy but please could you look over them for me and see if I am right in what I think?

Many Many thanks

electric

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check Back Tomorow Evening

Hi Post

Just wondered if you have had a chance to look over the paperwork I sent you yet?

Wondered where I go from here - the Branch is still phoning daily, still chasing for me to VT, and have given me a new Branch Manager.

Regards

electric

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Dont know what to do. Sent off my letter of harassment ages ago and received reply saying they are allowed to ring me if my account is in arrears. Sent off the non compliance of cca letter and therefore account was now in dispute. Had a letter back saying our letters had crossed in the post, and my SAR had been posted. Had 3-4 telephone calls per day since. Spoke to local branch today who said the dispute had been stamped resolved on my account, and the dispute was the telephone calls. Explained to her about my letter of non compliance - she said she can print off a cca and i can collect it tomorrow and bring my account up to date because the defaults go onto the credit files today. I said she couldnt put a default on my credit file. She said I havent made myself clear in what i meant by a cca and now that i have it there is no reason not to pay.

Where do i go from here? do i just carry on paying and do nothing else. I last sent a letter to nottingham on 18th Sept suggesting that they read my letter properly as i was writing to complain about not receiving my CCA and not my SAR - havent heard back yet.

confused, fed up electrik

Are you going to collect the cca tomorrow from the branch? If you do, tell them you want an up to date statement with it. Take it home and have a good look over it for anything untoward :)

I already have a copy of cca that was in with my SAR - not going to branch tomorrow. Trouble is I dont know what i am looking for. Picked up a few things and sent them to post to check out for me.

now why did she say she could not print off your cca

until they give you your cca and statement of account,

welcome can bog off

saying they are going to default you is rollocks as its in dispute

Hi Post

she said she can print it off for me to collect tomorrow. I have had cca and statement of account in the SAR - sent it to you a couple of weeks ago - have you had time to check it out for me yet?

I dont think the branch or Nottingham know if the account is in dispute - unless I havent done something I should. Last thing I did was send a letter from here for non compliance of cca - does this mean i have put the account in dispute? If not, what should I have done?

Thanks for your help

electric

i had a major computer hard drive crash

lost every thing

seems you slipped through the net

can you re-send please

sorry to hear that.

will resend now - to your email address

thanks so much

electrik

electric

i had a major computer hard drive crash

lost every thing

seems you slipped through the net

can you re-send please

Hi Post

have re sent all info. Please can you confirm you received ok as i set up new email account to send it.

thanks

electrik

Dont let them bully you electric, you have rights and they will abuse them if you are not strong with them regarding telephones etc. I was in arrears and made a repayment agreement which was all put in place and then they cancelled it and they cancelled the direct debit for which they charged me £ 25 d/d fee and £ 10 for calling to ask why it had been cancelled...Muppets of the highest order. Be strong with them !!

Hi all

can anyone tell me what happens if welcome send you your cca request after you have sent them a letter of non compliance and account in dispute?

I sent a non compliance letter to Nottingham on 10th Sept, welcome mis read the letter and thought i was writing about not receiving my SAR, so they have not actually responded within the 14 days I gave them in the letter. However, the local branch have said they can send me the cca - what do I do now? They have also said that the dispute on the account has been stamped 'resolved'.

Thanks

electrik