style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

More details on the form would help, although it wouldn't surprise me if rossies have left a notice of attendance with thes figures on, then say its a mistake if pushed further down the line. Need that SAR

All advice offered is based purely on my own dealings and the help and support i have had from this site.

Copying an of my postings is perfectly fine with me but you may wish to check the spellings.:D

More details on the form would help, although it wouldn't surprise me if rossies have left a notice of attendance with thes figures on, then say its a mistake if pushed further down the line. Need that SAR

Well if its a mistake its THIER mistake and the levy would be invalid i think......its definatly a good arguing point!;)

Oh and if they brought the van they are ment to leave a form 9 removal expenses, thats what got marstons last sept when they lost that court case over clamping....paper work wasnt correct

Sorry, Slim I misread the post - saw it as 686.54 in fees alone!

What they should, and ultimately probably will refund on to the account is 160 van fee and 38 Levy fee if no levy has been made then nor can a van fee. Simple.

Still scumbags though. Should still complain to the MOJ though and the council regardless, If i go into Tescos and steal, I will get arrested yes? -

Any update on this from the council?

All advice offered is based purely on my own dealings and the help and support i have had from this site.

Copying an of my postings is perfectly fine with me but you may wish to check the spellings.:D

need help rossendales called 2day demanding 722,14 or council tax from my previous address i explained i dont have money and im claiming benifits he said e will call back in 7 days to take my furniture and then i will goto court and will go to jail for upto 3 months im scared i will loose my kids as i have no family in england i even tried to agree a payment of 50 pounds from my benifit every 2 weeks he said its too late help me please

Hi flutterby first thing don't panic help is on its way, you need to start your own thread try clicking on New Thread on main bailiff page will contact admin for you.

Now have they been in your house and have you signed anything?

Flutterby the bailiff is lying, as you have children and are on benefits you are classed as vulnerable and need to get a letter to the council ASAP telling them that. There is also somebody on this site called Tomtubby who is an expert at dealing with bailiffs and council tax, she will be along soon with more advice and help.

Hi flutterby first thing don't panic help is on its way, you need to start your own thread try clicking on New Thread on main bailiff page will contact admin for you.

Now have they been in your house and have you signed anything? o they havent been in house and i havent signed anything im just realy scared and dont have a clue

Now have they been in your house and have you signed anything? o they havent been in house and i havent signed anything im just realy scared and dont have a clue

Flutterby

Please start a new thread and people will be able to help you out a lot more.. give as much details as possible without giving the name of the bailiff or your personal details, there is lots of help on the forum and we will be with you every step of the way.