sister claim back unfair bank charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello guys!

I am currently helping my sister claim back unfair bank charged brough upon her by halifax bank plc!

I have been successfull in the past using this forum so I have followed the exact route i did when i won my case.

She has sent the first LBA a letter as a response stating that they are waiting for a Test case to complete before taking action on the complaint.

This is being involved with other banks and the OFT and the FSA who are waiting for the case to complete before taking any action.

All cases are on hold and if a court case is filed then they will counteract it.

Is this now just a waiting game?

Thank you!

No. Now you issue your county court claim.

It is up to them if they want to wait for the court case. Get your claim going now.

As BF says, get your claim in now. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi crashlanding21,

Any update?

I've sent my N1 in (to force them to comply with my SAR, which they've now finally done) and received an N10. Now HBOS are trying to bully me into withdrawing my court case, saying they've now complied and that's the end of it.

My next step is to get an I&E form and send my list of charges.

My thread can be found here, if it's of any use to you: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/219896-fm-halifax.html.

Best,

FM

• dx100uk changed the title to sister claim back unfair bank charges