Help! Letter from a DCA.

boocut
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At £1 a month that means it will take me 14,000 months to pay off - I assume they don't just give up. that would be nice though! I do want to pay back what I owe, it's my fault for getting in this mess.

I would think that Sainsburys will have all the paperwork they need because I only rearranged the loan in April.

If I do contact them with an offer, if that's £1 or £175, will that hold them off phone calls and visit wise?

I respect you wanting to do the right thing etc...

But you can only afford to repay an amount after all your essential outgoings are catered for, which is what the courts do.

So if that means £1 per month then so be it.

Its upto you what you repay - but £175 pm is way too much in my view.

As for the visits & phone calls - they must stop if you order them to & if they dont, they are breaking the law ;)

Thanks Mr Ton, I will pinch your letter if thats ok, will offer them more than £1 but might rethink the exact amount.

Will bear in mind what you have said about them contacting me- although to be fair up until now it has been ok anyway.

Just to check, do you agree that I should be doing all this in writing as opposed to phone calls?