Insurance renewal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

the driving without insurance (IN**) conviction will make it a significant increase. It is possible that a quote will not be offered by your current insurer, those with IN convictions are seen as being higher risk.

Insurance Guy

If I can offer any help I will....

I have experience in Fault, Non-Fault & Disputed Liability Motor Claims for vehicle damage and hire, and some experience in Personal Injury Claims

If I've helped- please click my scales :D

ANY ASSISTANCE IS GIVEN ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE- YOU SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE TO CONFIRM ANY ADVICE GIVEN

FEEL FREE TO PM ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADVICE 8-)

Yes, the driver was convicted, and as a result has the points, there is no reason why a driver should have no insurance, and that is why they were convicted.

I hope that doesnt sound snappy as it isn't mean to!

Insurance Guy

I have experience in Fault, Non-Fault & Disputed Liability Motor Claims for vehicle damage and hire, and some experience in Personal Injury Claims

ANY ASSISTANCE IS GIVEN ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE- YOU SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE TO CONFIRM ANY ADVICE GIVEN

Yes, the driver was convicted, and as a result has the points, there is no reason why a driver should have no insurance, and that is why they were convicted.

I hope that doesnt sound snappy as it isn't mean to!

I hear ya:)

Mrs was driving her dads car on my insurance - I presumed wrongly that she was covered 3rd party

.... and only the policyholder is covered!

Common mistake!

Insurance Guy

i wouldnt like to say as im not sure how it works across the board, although I would imagine its all similar...

The insurer I work for, for an IN in the last 3 years, I think its 75% Additional Premium, so 75% of the current, I can double check that and get back to you if you wish?

Insurance Guy

i wouldnt like to say as im not sure how it works across the board, although I would imagine its all similar...

The insurer I work for, for an IN in the last 3 years, I think its 75% Additional Premium, so 75% of the current, I can double check that and get back to you if you wish?

That would be great - ta

Hi Fishman,

checked today, we would increase by 50% or there abouts.

DL should be able to quote for renewal now though?

Insurance Guy