• Tweets

• Hi I have decided I don’t want to use this company, however they say a refund takes 5-10 working day, however as we don’t have much good weather I want to buy the machine form a more reputable seller ASAP, is there anything thing I can do to remains a quicker refund. The machine cost over a grand so I don’t have any spare money to be paying for both machines.
    • Thanks dx. No, there's no reference number in the writ itself.    Who are the pursuers:   Erudio Student Loans Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Acts and having its registered office at c/o Wilmington Trust SP Services (London) Limited. Third Floor. 1 King's Arms Yard, London EC2R 7AF   Who Are the Solicitors:   Shoosmiths LLP   What is the writ for –   Preceding the Condescendence and Pleas In Law sections provided in post 1, there's the following text: The pursuers crave the Court to grant decree against the defender for payment to the pursuers of the sum of AMOUNT together with expenses   what date was this served on you:- 17th July   what date is within the COURT STAMP: 19th JUNE (not July as entered in post 1)   What Is the claim for: Student Loan   Is the debt showing on your credit reference files - I don't know but can find out   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007? -  Before 2007;  first loan has a 1998 account number   Were you aware the account had been sold/assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? Yes I believe so   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Not to my knowledge   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? Yes   When was your last payment:-  I believe I made at least one payment in late 2015 after having been late in submitting deferment forms that year   Why did you cease payments:- I only made payments to cover a couple of months' payments which were due because of my deferment had been submitted late. I stopped once those payments had been covered   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved?  No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan?  No    
    • I emigrated to australia permanently about a year and a half ago, but still have an overdraft of 2500 pounds with a bank in the UK. I am struggling to pay it off, and am being charged 1.75 a day for the overdraft. I have not informed the bank that I have moved to Australia.   Im wondering what is the best course of action. I do not intend to return to the UK and have no assets or family over there. I rang up a call centre for the bank and informed them of my situation and they suggested i ring the branch and speak to them. I intend to pay the debt off, but am not in a position to do so right now, and was hoping the bank might put a hold on the charges, whilst I can get the finances to pay them off.   alternatively, what would happen if I did not pay this debt off
    • is the property jointly owned and the all the CO's/debts are in your sole name?  
    • Oh dear I didn't know that about Word - thanks for the tip. I would be grateful for any other comments re the text. Thanks for getting me to this point. I now have a huge amount of info to plough thru to prepare for the next stage. Is there any guidance as to what happens next and how long that takes, or will that be made clear once the basic defence has been submitted? I haven't been able to find a clear explanation of the procedure anywhere.   
  • Our picks

alanfromderby

The Great CAG Slogan and Mug Photograph Competitions!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2350 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well.........."Caggers" only *r-e-a-l-l-y* entered common usage after I started to use it in my threads and posts in the last 12 months.

(Still think's noomill060 should a free mug, if only 'cos I persuaded our local DJ to change her mind about hearing SAR enforcement cases in Small Claims)

:D

I wanna CAG mug!!!

The best "why I should receive a free CAG mug" story competition hasn't started yet - but I am sure your entry will be given full consideration. :rolleyes:

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Isn't there an interview by Marc somewhere on t'Internet going back longer than that where he already states the use of the word CAGger?... :razz:

Dont invent evidence which you are unable to substantiate, bookie.

(The mug is as good as mine, heh heh!;))

CAG Tips! Watch my lips...

You only get an 'OO' when you sue..

CAG.. CAmpaiGn for YOUR cash

This mug broke the banks ;)

I beat the banker..... then shot the DCA :D

How many lightbulbs does it take to change a bank?

All for a win and win for all!

Guest wino
CAG Tips! Watch my lips...

You only get an 'OO' when you sue..

CAG.. CAmpaiGn for YOUR cash

This mug broke the banks ;)

I beat the banker..... then shot the DCA :D

How many lightbulbs does it take to change a bank?

All for a win and win for all!

Someone has been up all night working on this:p

Simply...

CAG-Logo.jpg

(...It emphasises an already recognisable brand logo...i.e. The extremely successful Silk Cut + B&H adverts of yesteryear

;))

I kind of assumed that those would automatically be there, MTM, with the slogan on the other side or next to it. It would be daft otherwise, as as you say, the logo is an already known one.

I do like the cup runneth over idea, though. :-D

Someone has been up all night working on this:p

Not at all. My witty nature WON through in a matter of minutes :)

I don't drink Coffee I drink Tea, my dear.

Don't be a legal alien.

I am not a mug.

title.jpg

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

title.jpg

Helping you to help yourself

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

It's maaaaaaah moooooney.

title.jpg

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I went to the Consumer Action Group and all I got was this lousy mug. :D

Guest wino
title.jpg

Know your rights.

Right your wrongs.

Shouldn't it read RIGHT THEIR WRONGS

I'm waiting for a doorstep collector to drink from me

(One arsenic or two....)

Shouldn't it read RIGHT THEIR WRONGS

You could interpret it like that, but does that not imply that everything is wrong.

To right your wrong, is to encourage you, as an individual to put right the wrong doings that have happened to you.

Financial Health Warning

CAG can increase the risk of empowerment and seriously improve your credit rating..

Financial Health Warning.

CAG can seriously increase your bank balance.

Edited by Spamalot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I kind of assumed that those would automatically be there, MTM, with the slogan on the other side or next to it. It would be daft otherwise, as as you say, the logo is an already known one.

I do like the cup runneth over idea, though. :-D

U should never assume anything Bw. ;)

Although admittedly, it does sometimes take a while for some other peeps to get up to speed with what should be now blatantly obvious though. :rolleyes:

As can be seen by viewing the Posts in the following Threads...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7934-20-000th-member.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/100413-cag-merchandise.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/126115-do-any-you-old-2.html#post2395848

...Tis just a case of keeping your finger on the pulse of the average CAG User + not losing track of what they want, instead of dictating to them what you would like them to want.

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Ah, but is there such a thing as an average CAGger, I do wonder? :razz:

CAG to BANKERS

We are NOT mugs!

Try to take our money!!

WE WILL FLY OFF THE HANDLE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found this thread, but that's my 10p worth:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)