New Lowell Case Help Needed

Bundz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unfortunately they are too small. can you use photobucket or attach them as pdf files (Adobe)

From what I can see though, it looks like an application form.

Can you confirm if there is

1 The APR

2 A payment schedule

3 A credit limit or a statement saying one will be set for you

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

ccablack.pdf

There is a separate 12 page document with my name and reference at the top.

In answering your questions:

1. It starts with a summary of the apr chargeable to this agreement and then lists terms and conditions on use of the card.

2. Section 8 & 9 outline the repayments which need to be made

3. Section 4 advises a credit limit will be set by them and amended when appropriate

ccablack.pdf

Edited by Bundz

Irrespectively of how many extra sheets they send you with the terms and conditions on them, the "agreement" they have sent fails.

The key terms need to be within the 4 corners of the agreement and they surely aint.

Lowells will now swear black is white that the agreement they have sent is enforceable.

With the T's & C's. without posting the entire thing up, do they have dates on them?

What are the penalty charges?

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

I have removed and re-entered, thanks for that

There are no dates or signatures on the terms and conditions, it has my name and reference on the top.

Charges are mentioned in section 12 'Other charges and default charges'

"you must pay to us the 'other charges' and 'default charges' referred to in the 'key information' (as varied from time to time)"

It doesnt have any specific figures

Oh goodie :D NO relationship between the application and the terms so you can't even be sure the terms are from 2002. I suspect they are the same as the ones I got when I SAR'd Cap1.

Re Egg 'debt'

Got a letter from Lowell, enclosing a letter from Egg which confirms that they have transferred the rights and the account to Lowell Portfolio

The letter from egg is odd because it obviously hasn't come from egg, both peices of paper have similar printed marks to suggest Lowell have produced both documents.

Check this post re lowell data matrix. Lowell should be reported to OFT.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/176432-lowell-humpty-dumpty-7.html#post2470370

Hi guys,

letter from Lowell today

Confirming that they are writing to me in error and will no longer contact me regarding the 'egg' debt.

They would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and have removed all of there data on me.

Just need to sort out this capital one issue.

Thanks to everyone how looked at my post, i am in your debt.....oh no not again!!!

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone how looked at my post, i am in your debt.....oh no not again!!!

:D:D Funneee!

• 4 weeks later...

If the default on your credit file relates to the EGG debt then I would threaten them with legal action and demand compensation.

If it relates to the CAP1 debt then they will state they have a right to be marking your file.