3rd debt collection attemped

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2759 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

pers its time for you to ignore everyone

and stop playing letter tennis.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

Ive been contacted again by a 4th DCAlink3.gif. The last one being a couple of years back. I think its because I moved address 5 months ago ..... please could advise a letter I can sent this company ... As Ive moved back in with my OAP parents and my mothers flapping plus my dads just getting over a heart bypass 5 weeks ago.... Ive posted all threads on here over the years... and sent all the relevent templatelink3.gif as advised and it seemed to sort its self out ...... BUT THERE BACK lol

thanks Daz

As DX says, stop contacting them - that is making the matter worse. As I understand from a quick skim of the thread, this relates to an alleged overpayment of salary? If that is the case, then no DCA can take any action whatsoever. They cannot take you to court since there is no actual 'debt' as such, and any DCA will purely have been hired by the employer to try and put the pressure on to persuade you to to pay up.

For as long as you keep entertaining them, they will continue to write. Stop it now and don't react to anything unless and until you get a County Court claim, and in the unlikely event of that happening you would have a strong defence of a change of position. I doubt very much whether it would ever get near a claim being issued though. Look at the timeframe involved - if the employer was serious about using a claim to recover the money they would have done so long ago!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

I have read this thread and am absoloutely astounded at the way you are worrying. It's the DCA's main weapon, great advice on here.. NO CCA - NO PAY they have admitted as much. Just use the letters has hamster bedding as Boo would say, you are in the driving seat, have some fun with them remember it's costing them money so I would make em pay by wasting there time. If they have not produced the CCA by now you can guarantee it does not exist. So chill out, have some fun and have the template letter or e-mail ready for any low life that thinks he is going to get your money.

Write to any DCA's along these lines,

Dear Sirs,

I refer to your most recent literary masterpiece dated ?????? a copy of which is attached for your ease of reference.

You and other DCA's have been bothering me for some time now. I now view your latest letter as a final admission

that you are unable to enforce this alleged debt as all of you have failed to provide a copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement.

I would now invite you to make a business decision and close this matter once and for all.

I will now spell things out for you so there can be no mistakes;

• I will not be making any payments to your organization.

• Any further mail from you will be sent back unopened and stamped “junk mail”.

• Take me to court. You have no case, and I’ll counterclaim.

I await your response and due diligence in this matter. Your next letter to me will be the last one that I open. As stated above, all future letters will be returned unopened and stamped “junk mail”.

Thanks to Boo for this inspirational letter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959