Court Papers Received

walshy76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone give us some advice pls? Received court papers from the local county court.

Saying " the judge orders 1, the application to strike out the defence must be heard on notice to the defendant & 2, the stay be lifted and the case transferred.

Second letter states take notice that the general application will take place on 12th oct.

I orginally defended the amounts due to charges but natwest have ignored my requests for charges to be refunded.

What does this all mean & what should I do?

Many Thanks

You need to give us more detail. However it sounds as if youhave been sued for a debt, you raised the issue of bank charges in your defence and they have requested a strikeout of your defence.

Contact the court and ask them if their is a strikeout application and get a copy of it.

Give us more details please

I have just rang the courts, the admin clerk said Natwest have applied for the stay to be lifted & this is what the court date is for. He is posting to me the letter today regarding the application to strikeout. He said they are claiming £22,000 - this covers a loan account and overdraft account.

Is there anyway I can stop this, or not attend? I am disabled & just undergone major surgury.