Excel Crown Point Leeds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

.....just had a second letter stating that failure to pay £100 WILL go to court to get the bailiffs in to recoup goods/ payments owed for parking on an alleged resrticted area.....Shame really........... photos were taken of where the alleged vehicle was parked and no restrictions stated or otherwise were breeched. No correspondence has been made by me and it will stay that way. Just hope this is gonna be worth the hassle:confused:

Have read a few posts so now feel a little better informed.

Can anyone define RESTRICTED for me? It was restricted only by the fact there was a curb in front of the alleged car,RESTRICTING it from rolling forwards in the event of handbrake failure!

haha jokers

bailiffs my foot!

ignore them

you prob parked in a hole designed for lefthanded shopping trolley users only with a disabled badge, or other such stupid names.

there is nothing they can do to you

private car park...not a penalty charge notice,

simples!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The other fact that these jokers forget to mention is that they actually have to get the driver to court and win a judgement against them and then have the amount unpaid in time stipulated before bailiffs can get involved.

Ohhh and did I mention that they are just as likely to lose the case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you look around you'll see several threads regarding this carpark and the jokers.

They've hit you with their standard clause. Not that it makes any difference.

Just ignore and they'll eventually give up.

When i questioned their reasons why i should pay them they claimed i was contravening several points in the road traffic act and that by law, i had to disclose the drivers name.

When i told them i would be happy to produce their correspondence in court they conveniently left me alone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Now... I have been sent a letter from a debt recovery agency saying they will instruct a solicitor to look at the case and will start court preceedings if I dont pay up...and oh....its gone up another £40!

Any comments, thoughts, etc...?

Thanks for the interesting read! Kinda makes you feel all warm inside!

I will keep posting on here every time something happens......but you never know how long Ive been holding on to info before I post so its pointless trying to track me...... haha!

Has anyone got a Traffic Management Act 2004 for dummies? I just need to brush up my knowledge.....

TMA does not apply to private property nor can PPC's use it

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

• 1 year later...

HI!

did you ever have to pay the fine?

I went to CP on Friday with my husband and our two small children. We parked and went outside for a few minutes to wait for a friend who came by bus. We went shopping and when we returned we found a parking ticket because we were seen leaving the car park!!!

so, I was just wondering if you ever paid the fine or if they stopped sending you letters.

Thanks!

they were totally spanked in court in stockport recently, luv it,,they will not do court,,ignore all loo paper and threat o grams you recieve,,,roxburghe debt collectors will threaten you,,letter sent out by dumb jon and then graham white solicitors(no they are not) will send you a letter courtesy of janis(incidentally on the next desk along) she is on work experience,,,so they are all in the same building and part of the same huge rip off,,do not pay , ignore these clowns as nothing will happen to you.