Help with 'Welcome' please.

dawnytrish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning everyone.

I have posted more documents to my list for your perusal:)

Demands and needs....not signed.

Eligibility and suitability...signed.

Budget assessment...which states at the bottom 'Now read all of section 7.Disclosure for each product recommended.Give customer an insurance leaflet for every product you are recommending'....We still have nothing re insurances apart from letter already posted and have NO section 7 in the SAR.

Insurance suitability form.

All this was done in the local office in about 15/20 minutes and then he walked out with a cheque for £2500......and a debt for life:confused::confused:

I must also tell you at the time of taking out this loan he had a joint car HP agreement with his Ex...which has now been re-written in just her name (Poor girl).

All help would be really appreciated.Pictures by dawnytrish - Photobucket

Thanks again

Dawnx

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dawnytrish. I have just been looking at your docs on photobucket. they are clean as a whistle as they say. They are really easy to read.

I was wondering if in the middle of your fight with the **** if you could help me out by telling me what settings you used on your computer. also what do you edit them with and how you uploaded them to photo bucket.

I`m having lots of problems getting readable docs onto photo bucket, yours are brills. I have lots more to post up and I don`t want to spend the next 4 or 5 days working it all out for myself.lol.

So any hints or tips would be greatly recieved.

Thanks V much for your time.

Cheers MARK

In my insurance terms and conditions it states that you can cancel your insurances within 30 days of recieving the documents and get back any premiums paid. Since you've never recieved any documents I think you'd be within your rights to request your documents from direct group then when you get them cancel within the 30 days :) there's another cagger on here thats trying this out.

Not sure what insurances you have or if it's the same as mine but it could be worth a try.

Hi Mark,

I am all new to this myself, so sorry but I really can't help.I just scanned them from my printer, which is a Brother DCP, into a file on my computer and then uploaded them from the file onto photobucket.

Sorry I don't know about settings or anything else.

Emmilou.

Thanks for that.I have sent SAR to Direct group so will wait and see what they come up with.

Welcome have sent no info re Insurances at all.

Thanks everyone for the ongoing help.

Dawnx

Hi Post,

Could you please take a look at post 67 on my thread..I have listed all I received and have posted them for you to have a look.

Don,t know if I need to wait for Direct Group who we have sent SAR to or write to Welcome for insurance details.....would this be an incomplete SAR we have received.....eg No T & cs & no insurance policy details.

Thanks for helping on this

Dawnx

Yes Post...it was your special one asking for all insurance products ,underwriting sheets and whopremiums paid to.....and then you just altered it for Direct Group for me.

Do I need to send them another letter re incomplete SAR if do do you have a template please.

Thanks again

Dawnx

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated (Insert Date). The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

(Adapt this next section to your situation)

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.(Add details of missing period - or a transaction that you know about which is not included)

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to any legal action between you and myself.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

The time for compliance with my request has now expired. If you do not comply fully with my Subject Access Request within 7 days, I shall apply to the County Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

thats the correct template

it just needs me to fill in the missing docs

dawn

can you list what you think is missing and ill compare it with my list

two heads better than one

We have had no terms and conditions and also nothing regarding the insurances apart from the Statement of Demands and needs and the Insurance suitability and eligibility tick sheets.

No policies....nothing to say who has been paid what.

I have posted everything I have on my post 67.(Could you have a look please)

Surely we should have T & Cs re loan and insurances...but nothing.

Also as I said, he did have a joint HP loan with his ex...which has since been re-done just in his ex,s name...but should we have had any info regarding this joint loan.

Thanks again

Dawnx

Yep..did SAR Direct Group...but nothing yet.If you want us to wait a while we will.

It only took Welcome a week.(Which I thought was extremely quick)

If you think it is time to send the letter we are up for what ever you say.

We need to stop paying these ridiculous amounts 70%plus interest rates ASAP.

Let me know if you think we should wait a while or just go for it.

Thanks

Dawnx

Yes he did sign that and the statement of price and the agreement.

He just signed anything they shoved at him.

In and out in 20 minutes with a cheque for £2500.

If it is all enforceable we will still claim for mis-sold ppi it was implied he needed to take it to get the loan.

Thanks for your time

Dawnx