Jump to content

Send Sar To Dca Or Bank?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I want to send an SAR Request. I have 3 questions


Q1. Do I need an SAR? What will that achieve? All I want is for them to refund charges even though they only work out to a small amount, then when they cough up I want them to remove my default!


I already have my statements! So will it not be a waste of £10?

It was an ovedraft which they defaulted me on then sold debt to DCA.


Q2. I am already in correspondance with DCA, Shall I just send SAR to them?


Q3. Will the SAR show the original DEFAULT NOTICE? Do they have to produce Default notice or termination notice on overdraft account?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The SAR will help substanitate any claim to charges made on your account that may be refundable plus a host of other communication/charges/documentation that may prove usefull to you.


q2 - No, don't send the SAR to the dca, send it to the original creditor


q3 - Yes it will show the default notice or at least it should....and if they've terminated your account then a termination will also be shown or at least it should.


Send your SAR recorded delivery of course.

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...