losing dla

roger_37
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right about the attachment can`t see it.

Did you have to fill in the forms again for a review? If so did you answer the questions as you did before?

IF I HAVE BEEN ANY HELP AT ALL OR JUST MADE YOU LAUGH AT MY STUPIDITY PLEASE MARK MY PERFORMANCE!

ALSO REMEMBER TO DONATE. EVERY LITTLE HELPS AND THE FORUMS ARE FOR YOU!;)

Did you say on the form that you needed help with the above. Sounds like you need to appeal. CAB are ok but have you tried a Social Services Welfare Advisor. Have you a copy of each application?

IF I HAVE BEEN ANY HELP AT ALL OR JUST MADE YOU LAUGH AT MY STUPIDITY PLEASE MARK MY PERFORMANCE!

Ooops sorry see that you did keep both forms. If your condition has not improved then I cannot see why they have reduced care compenent.

Appeal.

Yes read the Dr`s report. It`s not very clear how this would relate to you being able to do the things they say now and not before. Have you had another DLA medical?

I think that you need to question the decision. Apply for the paperwork now as I believe you will get backdated to the date you request it.

Try and see welfare rights. Good luck