Hanging On By A Thread!!

minmac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wish welcome finance would go bust already!!!

They stopped lending in January 09, they closed several branches, they were unable to repay a £50m loan (I think) in july. They are in debt to the tune of 700m ( yes seveeeeeeeeeeen huuuuuundred miiiiiiiiillion pounds), they are currently in talks for another 30 branches to close!!!!

When are this company finally going to give it up and chuck in the towel????

I stopped making my monthly payments to them 3months ago hoping to speed the process along but talk about Hanging on By A Thread!

Try £1.5 billion

WOW!! I wont bother writinig that out in elongated words, its long enough looking at the nos lol

Don't expect a quick departure though, too many cooks and too many books.

:mad:

I aint even bothered doin that I have last week moved broadband providers so my home no has changed also my mobile got nicked and I told o2 not to bother sending me a sim with same no lol. If they try to contact me at work they will go through to a local kebabby where no1 speaks english (forward thinking on my part , I give fake work no out for everything in case of future embarrassment )

So any day now I am expecting a sharp knock on my door from them, to which I will just open the letterbox and say I am a dwarf and have had a fight with my boyfriend and the git has put my stepladder on top of the wardrobe so I cant reach the door handle!

I aint even bothered doin that I have last week moved broadband providers so my home no has changed also my mobile got nicked and I told o2 not to bother sending me a sim with same no lol. If they try to contact me at work they will go through to a local kebabby where no1 speaks english (forward thinking on my part , I give fake work no out for everything in case of future embarrassment )

So any day now I am expecting a sharp knock on my door from them, to which I will just open the letterbox and say I am a dwarf and have had a fight with my boyfriend and the git has put my stepladder on top of the wardrobe so I cant reach the door handle!

LOL:lol: