Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

hi there i have downloaded the gl24 for and filled in most of it, and now im confused what to write in the part why a disagree to the desicion, i got zero pints from the medical, i have nothing physically wrong but i suffer from drepression any help would be great

Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply write your reasons why you feel unable to go to work. Tell them how bad your depression is. Are you receiving any treatment for it either medication or councilling?

Link to post
Share on other sites

As Wino says - just answer why you disagree with their decision. Tell them why you feel you are entitled to it. If you need help with the form, and the appeal itself, you can contact welfare rights or CAB - you can find both via your local council and they are both a free service.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.



Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)





Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add...

They must have send you the questionnaire and your score against each question. You need to check which question is applicable in your case where they didnt give you any points. You need to then write on GL24 that you have difficulty do that task e.g. if you sit idle for hours and needs reminding or ecouranging to do certain things and you really do this but scored nil you will need to mention it on your appeal. Just pick the applicable bit and tell them you have those problems. Please get your CAb or local welfare rights officer to represent you at tribunal hearing if your appeal goes to that stage. For mental health problems you need to score 10 points.


Hope this answers the question

:-|Impossible is I'M Possible:lol:

If you think the advice given is useful then show your appreciation by clicking on the scales.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...