Help please - what do I do now?

allgold30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/218213-welcome-repossessed-still-after.html

This is my big thread on my problem with Welcome Finance. It's got to the stage of where they have admitted they have sent me everything they have on file for me, which is very little, and I need to know what I can do next. I wanna kick their ass and get it deleted from my credit files but I can't do this without some help from you guys please. What do I do now???

• 2 weeks later...

Hi T2,

No help since your last post. Any advice on this? There's no response to the CCA but now Ruthbridge are chasing me. I've sent doorstep letters and they seem to be ignoring it, threatening to call on me to get payment. If no CCA and very little from the SAR how can I get them to leave me alone?

T x

Bit busy at the mo, but theres a template letter to put your account in official dispute until a CCA is forthcoming, and also one inform the DCA that it is in dispute so that they get off your back.

Have a little search round. I will be back later to assist more if no one else has looked in before.