Mbna County Court Action

paulbaxter009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I had a thought about the cca request letter. Should it be sent to MBNA or to Optima Legal? As pf points out there is no account number on the forms sent from the court. Does this matter? I don't want to give optima any ammunition if I don't have to. Also I want the case moved to my local county court. Is this a possibility?

thanks

pb

Edited by paulbaxter009

Get the CCA request off to Optima ASAP.

Also, get a Subject access request off to MBNA ASAP.

I would include a specific request for the "Comms Log" or the Customer Information System" print out relating to the account account number.

Template letter here - The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

Your case will be moved to a court nearer to you once your defence has been submitted.

Have you completed the Acknowledgment of Service ?

Paul,

I've just come on PC now to cast a eeye over the DN,AGREEMENT and TERMS AND CONDITIONS I cant find them im sure they where here last night ?

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi pf, any dn's are being sent to me by my debt management company and as soon as I get them I will scan them and post them on photobucket. The agreement and the terms and conditions are what I sent the two request letters for yesterday, one to mbna and one to optima as per supasnoopers advice.

REGARDS,PB

Hi everyone, I have scanned all the paperwork sent to me from my debt management company re my wife's court case.Here is the link:

Pictures by paulbaxter009 - Photobucket

I could still do with some advice on the acknowledgement of service form and what to say about our defence.

Regards PB

Hi

From the date of service of the claim form (i think this is usually taken as 5 days after the claim date on the form) you have 14 days to acknowledge service and 28 days to enter a defence,

For now all you have to do is Acknowledge service an state that you intend to defend the claim, your defence will have to be based on what information MBNA/Optima send you to back up their claim.

Edited by the main man
  • Haha 1

Capitalism is the legitimate racket

of the ruling class.

Al Capone

Make sure you keep this letter safe - img011.jpg picture by paulbaxter009 - Photobucket

as it clearly states what MBNA do when they charge off accounts.

This letter will also help lots of other Caggers as MBNA do not normally send out this letter. :)

Unfortunately, I cannot see a copy of the Default Notice. What you are looking for is one like this - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1734964.html

Thats jolly good advice asking you to re-mortgage im sure the judge will not like that one bit.

As snoops says keep it safe and also use it in your defence.

PF

Edited by pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi everyone, I filed the acknowledgement of service today online but realised I left out some information. Should I send the form as well or call the court to try to rectify the mistake?

Edited by paulbaxter009

Hi everyone, received a letter today from mbna sending back my original letter and postal order requesting my wife provide proof of identification before they will send out any info as asked for in the subject access letter I sent. They want proof of signature! e.g. copy of driving licence, passport etc.

Hi Paul

MBNA did the same with me months ago when I sent a SAR

I wrote and told them that they were confident enough to send all other correspondence to this address but got nowhere with that.

I eventually followed advice from this forum and signed the letter but put a line through my signature so that they couldn't scan it and reapply it anywhere.

regards

=================================================================

remember

the Sun is always shining, it's just that you can't see it sometimes