Another court order form from Bryan carter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could anyone please confirm this for me.

I will be posting Account in Dispute letter to Carter tomorrow.

I sent them CPR 31.14 and CPR 18 letters on the 25th Sept. So that means their time is up tomorrow 15th Oct.

I'lm also going to fill in the defense claim form online tomorrow. Can anyone who have already gone through this let me know if this is a straight forward process.

Thank you for your time.

Hi everyone,

My dilemma is that I've filled in the defence form (online) stating I dispute the case since carter hadn't managed to comply to my requests and they ran out of time. Now I was wondering whether my CPR 18 and CPR 31.14 worked as a CCA request, in that can I now send them account on dispute letter? Or Could I send them CCa request and then take it from there. Or is it too late to go via that route since they've already taken the case to court.

I dont really wanna pollute the forum with too many threads of my own so Ill just mention it here; since robinsons havent come up with my cca request within their 14 days time(they did write to me saying they have asked for it to halifax) Im going to send them account in dispute letter. My question is would I then have to write directly to Halifax with cca request or would this then apply to them automatically?

Thank you for your time.

Hi everyone,

My dilemma is that I've filled in the defence form (online) stating I dispute the case since carter hadn't managed to comply to my requests and they ran out of time. Did you use the 'embarrassed' defence?

Now I was wondering whether my CPR 18 and CPR 31.14 worked as a CCA request, in that can I now send them account on dispute letter? Yes, you should get everything, but as litigation has begun, a CCA request isn't really necessary.

Or Could I send them CCa request and then take it from there. Or is it too late to go via that route since they've already taken the case to court. If you want to spend £1 on belt-and-braces, then you can - no harm done. You mighty take the view that ignoring CPR is one thing, and then ignoring a CCA request is another - all works in your favour if they don't respond - personally I'd send it.

I dont really wanna pollute the forum with too many threads of my own so Ill just mention it here; since robinsons havent come up with my cca request within their 14 days time(they did write to me saying they have asked for it to halifax) Im going to send them account in dispute letter. My question is would I then have to write directly to Halifax with cca request or would this then apply to them automatically? It's up to RW to get the CCA - you only contact the OC directly with an SAR. The account is now in dispute, so send the letter.

Thank you for your time.

Please, please don't be worried about posting here lots - everyone's here to help. We've all been in this situation at some point, and that's why we're here to help others in the same way we were helped.

I would add that, assuming you have submitted the embarrassed defence and sent off the account in dispute letters, the ball is out of your court for a while. The next steps could take a few months, but Carter tends to back down quickly when confronted with real work rather than roll-overs.

Keep posting and asking about anything you're unsure of.

DonkeyB is absolutely right.

Don't worry about "polluting" the forum (only DCA trolls do that) - start a new thread for each case. It saves everyone time who is trying to help you, and makes it easier for us to put together the relevant facts.

If you have sent one CCA request to Robbingscum NoWay, it is their responsibility to fulfil it. If they have to ask for the agreement from the Hellifax, that is their problem, not yours. Until they satisfy your request, they are in default. Send them an Account in Dispute letter if you want.

With Carter, he is just predictable. The CPR letters were sent in the certain knowledge that he wouldn't reply to them. Hopefully, you included this fact in your embarrased defence. Now, have a read of this thread to see what you need to do next -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/131499-directions-n150-n149-allocation.html

You will see that if Carter pays the money to continue with the claim, you then have another free chance to request the information. At this stage, the court should order disclosure.

Eventually, Carter will have to produce some paperwork. Or, do what he usually does and bottle out as soon as anyone stands up to him.

Just make sure you keep doing everything right and sticking to the timescales. If Carter is ignoring procedure, he is the one who stands to lose from that.

SH

Thank you both DonkeyB and Scabhunter for the swift response.

Yes, I have included the details of both CPR letters. I have taken your advice onboard. I shall keep adding once there are further developments in the case. Should I need further advice on the Robinscum case, I shall make a separate thread.

Appreciate your help immensely. :)