Welcome Problems!!! Pls Help :(

shumail
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i have a welcome car loan

i have paid over half of it, and ive just lost my job and my house, ive missed two payments and ive told them the problems i am facing but there not having any.

they call non stop on my mobile telling me to make payment or they will pass the case to debt collections, i am close to breaking down i have no idea how to get this company to understand the problem i am facing please advice me??

they call around 8/9am and then again at 6/7pm and its the same person who cant even say my name right!

telling me to make payment give my card details etc... and ive explained over and over that i have no money left:(

Firstly when they phone tell them you want all corespondance in writing and simply put the phone down, these people are leaches the lowest of the low, you then need to get a CCA request off to them this costs a pound and there are templates on this site for this request, it is also worth sending an SAR request but this costs £10 but if you dont have the money for that at the moment the CCA request will do for starters and help keep them at bay for a bit, but do not talk to them on the phone and if neccessary unplug your phone just let your friends and relatives know why you have turned it off, and above all relax dont worry yourself there are plenty of people on here to help you sort these idiots out. I will try to get someone with more knowledge to check your post and try to help you further.

Regards

jdene

i need to keep the car to look for work etc..

i will do what "jdene" as said

thank you guys for the help so far jdene and postggj

p.s.

ive heard if you have paid over half of the loan and you stopped paying

welcome can not do anything as their "contract" have alot of loopholes e.g. they cant take the car back etc..

yes i do

i will give that a real good read tonight and post it if you like?

can welcome put a default or CCJ against me if i dont make payments?

and if they have already put a defualt of CCJ against me can they still carry on with the calls?