style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi can anyone plz help

i had rossendales come to my address on 2 occations,

both times i was out.

the second time they came there was a letter posted, it was a levy with the details of my fathers car that was on the drive, it was signed by him (the bailiff) but not by myself as i was out.

they then came a third time, i was out again, another letter was posted saying that if the full payment of 630 was'nt payed in 24 hours then they would come and remove goods even in my absence, also on the second visit the amount owed was 380 and now it has reached 630

i cant afford to pay this in one sum as im unemployed and with children but they wont take any offer, "IT MUST BE IN FULL ITS TO LATE FOR AN PAYMENT PLANS" were his words, is this true?

many thanks in advance :)

Edited by danielson123

If they have not been on your house then don't let them. keep all windows and doors locked at all times.

Do youself a repayment plan that you can afford .. adn send to the council concerned with a payment..

Ask the council how much you owe them on the liability order

You don't have to do business with the bailiffs and they know this all to well But you msut pay the council tax..

If you do a search on my posts I have many a time put lettter's in posts to sue as templates for both council ad bailiffs

write a letter to the council and the bailiff

tell them you are unemployed therefore classed as vulnerable ask the council to take payments for arrears out of your benefit

tell the bailiff that the car he has levied on is not yours tell them to do a dvla check to confirm this and they should remove the charges for this

bailiff charges should then be

1st visit fee £24.50 2nd visit fee £18

i just dont understand why the bill has suddenly gone up.

am i right in thinking that as i haven't signed anything and hadn't let them in they can't charge me for a van fee for the third visit?

All they can charge you for at the moment is for two visit fees and that's it.

You really need to get in contact with the council who are dealing with this and the bailiffs to ask for a break down of their charges. They have levied on something that does not belong to you.

these people can help you get something written as you are classed as vulnerable being on benefits etc

Supporting Vulnerable Households | Z2K Zacchaeus 2000 Trust

They can't charge you every Visit so just do as we have suggested and ignore them let them knock as long as they want if they haven't been into your house there is Sweet nothing they can do..

Dont take their word for what they are telling you ask on here forst before you do anything there is always someone to help you..

Just pay the council direct what you can afford but you do need to find out how much you owe the council NOT the bailiffs

will i still get hassle from bailiff during this prosess if i pay the council direct. and will they still charge me everytime they visit ?

thanks will send these asap

you will most probably get hassle from the bailiff until the council take it back but they can only charge you for 2 visits once the levy is removed the most your bailiff charges can be is £42.50

i never signed any levy, only the bailiff did. does this make it void?

the levy is void its not your property if you write e-mail the bailiff telling them to do a Dela check to confirm this

e-mail the council tell them you have informed the bailiff the car is not yours and any enforcement action the bailiff takes regarding the car the owner will hold the council jointly responsible

Well that's null and void then as your dad is NOT the debtor is he? so that's against the law...

we have suggested all that needs to be done I know you are probably worried but all of us here have been there and done that and now hopfuly here to help those that need us..

If they try to lift the car then you need to call the police as its not your's or post a copy of the ownership to the bailiff company also I would contac the council and tell them too that they have levied on something that is not your's...

Then send in your repayment plan with paymetn and stick to it so make sure you don't out do yourself with high payments you will know you can't afford..