Welcome Hp for car disaster

Crazybawz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

first post after reading many topics relating to the monkeys that are (un)Welcome car finance. I still have the car sitting on my driveway after attempting to VT my agreement in Jan/Feb 2008!!! :mad: After numerous letters sent and phone calls taken, all of which they claimed that the car would be uplifted soon, the b*stards have hit me with a letter from lawyers demanding settlement of the account. I paid 18 months of the agreement then attempted to VT as are my rights? the car has been here for 20 months now and not once has any representative of welcome visited my home to get the car. on my last conversation with them i informed them that if the car was uplifted i would come to an agreement to settle any monies owed to them, although i don't think i should have to pay as they haven't kept up their side of the agreement, any help?

Unfortunately not, on several of the telephone conversations the person on the other side has repeatedly said to me "the conversation is being recorded for our records, are you happy with that and can you state clearly that you wish to voluntarily terminate the agreement?" to which I replied "yes".

Every conversation, be it calling the number on the back of the agreement, the Glasgow office or the customer complaints department just ends up with nothing being done.

Beginning to think I'd be better sending them a bill for just short of two years storage on my parents property!

sar is no2 in my sig. you need to include a £10 po and send recorded. tis will give you everything they have.

i have moved your thread to the welcome forum so you are with allies and might help t read over the other threads there as well

ida x

• Haha 1

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)