CCJ Removal - Advice Needed

hertsdebt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a CCJ against in relevant to a judgement dated 28th April. I received confirmed from debtor that they received my payment - the letter was dated 28th May.

I therefore wrote to the court to remove the CCJ however they have replied saying this cannot be done as the payment must be cleared within one month of the judgement. However the judgement says payment must be received by the Claimant within one month.

I have paid the judgement and just want the CCJ removed. Any ideas ?

I have a CCJ against in relevant to a judgement dated 28th April. I received confirmed from debtor that they received my payment - the letter was dated 28th May.

I therefore wrote to the court to remove the CCJ however they have replied saying this cannot be done as the payment must be cleared within one month of the judgement. However the judgement says payment must be received by the Claimant within one month.

I have paid the judgement and just want the CCJ removed. Any ideas ?

From memory, the Claimant informs the Court payment has been made and they inform Registry Trust who remove the entry. In reality the Claimant very rarely informs the Court, you may have to get a letter or similar from them and forward on to the Court for action, best bet is to ring the Court, explain your circumstances and take it from there. There is a possibility you may have to pay a small fee but I stand to be corrected.

The Court can fax Registry Trust with all the relevant details. This happened with me, it was removed within 24 hours but the CRA were a different proposition they took nearly 3 months to alter my credit file.

Good Luck

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well l have a letter from the Claimant and have forwarded it to the court - and called the court. However they are still saying it needs to be cleared payment by one calendar month. But l am sure and it does say on the judgement paid one month.

Well If The Claimant Does Not Object To The Judgement Being Set Aside As You Paid,

Should Be No Probs

You Will Prob Have To Put This In Front Of A Judge

It Will Cost 75 Quid

Like I Said

If No Objection From The Claimant And You Get That In Writing, The Judge Will Almost Certainly Set The Judgement Aside