storecard help needed please

missybpink
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya guys not been on for a while been helping my mum with a load of claims all at court stage now but its been a while since i have done this lol, right as been out of the loop can someone answer a couple questions for me please.

1, are storecard & creditcard claims still going through mcol or is most going n1 in court route now ??

2, can someone point me in direction of correct poc needed for a storecard have found the credit card ones but not store card.

thank you in advance for any help given xx

missybxxx

You need our standard POC in the library. you should use an N1 bevause there is too much to say and also because you need to include the schedule of charges.

You can claim back to 1995 and you should consider asking for restitutionary damages

thank you fodder sorry but is that standard poc for bank claim or standard credit card one having blonde moment lol didnt realize it could go back that far i was under impression it was only 6 yrs wow things have changed slightly then lol

thank you for info and will have another read up xx