Gym debt , ARC now scotcall threatening me with a 'visit'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the troll does work for a DCA.

The rage that comes across in their posts gives it away in my view :D

The troll is indeed a bailiff, mr.ton; see my earlier posting for a link where he admits to it.

So, possibly, a very large, shaven-headed, leather-jacketed tattooed troll, not that I'd like to characterise and create an image of an archetypal bailiff, mind, cos that would be unfair.

"feck off and grow up you idiot"

Excellent, how very grown up of you.

I notice there was no reply to my post?

Clearly put you in your place, troll.

As you can see, your opinions are worth zero around here, so give up while you still can.

Careful ltwfb, he might take that as a threat to shoot him! They don't have bailiffs in NI, do they? Wonder why not?!

no bailiffs here

I wonder if it could have been something to do with the Provisional IRA shooting them?

They know better than to try to reintroduce them.....there's a whole new generation of IRA who would think nothing of shooting them

and how did they act if you dont mind me asking ? , do they come on all hard and mean or weak and wilting when they are told to do one :D :D :D

To be honest once they know that you know what ur talking about they are quite nice,I say to them I know ur only doing your job and some bum from head office has sent you round but a) u cant just turn up on my doorstep its trespassing and b)the account is in dispute which head office also know so not only are they wasting my time they are wasting yours :D.Usually that works and they put dispute across the page hehe.I actually look forward to them coming now (not that they have been back for a while)

• 4 weeks later...

LOL yet again these idiots try to act intimidating and scary to try and get my money out of me...

Today, I received a card through the door..

Dear MISSDVL

I called today regarding your acc. ref. *********

You should contact me in the first instance on: **************

Should I not hear from you I will call back again on: PLEASE CALL ME

Mr/Mrs: SHANE

Now, this may have worried me in the slightest that they had actually been to my house....but it was sent in a stamped, addressed envelope.

They called on me yesterday,some bloke asked for Mr *******,what do you want I asked

He showed me a ID card and said he was from Barclays finance,

So you just turn up without being invited I asked

We dont need to be invited he says

I dont need to talk to you either I replied,so **** off.

So you wont talk to me he asked

No,**** off.

He went,the snarling dog at my heel may have persuaded him,or the 17st bloke in his shorts,whichever, he went.

I was made bankrupt on 1/10 and they are still sending letters threatening allsorts that they cant actually do.

Id had no letters saying they would come,he just turned up.And went,I hope he drove a long way.

Aw, you could at least have offered him a cup of tea or invited him to stroke the dog.

Odd that, never heard of Barclays Finance - that isn't a customer-facing part of the bank, just an internal function. So that's a name he made up to try and scare you. He was probably a two-bit numpty without a licence from a local DCA working on commission.