Gym debt , ARC now scotcall threatening me with a 'visit'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and how did they act if you dont mind me asking ? , do they come on all hard and mean or weak and wilting when they are told to do one :D :D :D

Always the latter. Most of the time they look embarassed to be their. Saying that i have never had Scotcall send someone round for me. I have only ever had face2face call round. I told him if he didn't fu**off he would have a new name, fist2face:cool:

I cant get any DCA to knock at my place for love nor money :(

You're missing the fun Mr T:(

Andy...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always the latter. Most of the time they look embarassed to be their. Saying that i have never had Scotcall send someone round for me. I have only ever had face2face call round. I told him if he didn't fu**off he would have a new name, fist2face:cool:

:D , i am now waiting to se what happens with mine now , apparently it has gone back to BCW , why the hell one DCA sells to another DCA for it to go back to the original DCA is beyond me :-x

:D , i am now waiting to se what happens with mine now , apparently it has gone back to BCW , why the hell one DCA sells to another DCA for it to go back to the original DCA is beyond me :-x

The first dca will buy it back for less than they sold it and will still hope of some sort of payment arrangement from you. MUGS!!!!

Andy...

Its all part the silly mind games they like to play with people - they are under the mad illusion that passing it to another DCA will somehow make the situation more serious, thus they think you will cave in & pay up :rolleyes:

I think that is hilarious

it's just one DCA admitting they're crap,and passing it on to one even more crappy

that is scary

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please don't do it Mr DCA man:oops:

"Well I have been chased by DCAs since March, paid nothing to them and certainly won't be giving in now!"

How very responsible of you. Will you be teaching your children not to pay their debts and taxes as well?

What difference does it make what powers these DCA's have. The fact remains that you have all admitted to canceling your memberships and are refusing to pay the money you owe. Yet you all slag off bailiffs and DCA's like they are the crooks yet here you all are gloating over the fact that your simply not going to pay what you owe.

I think this site has lost its purpose.

"Well I have been chased by DCAs since March, paid nothing to them and certainly won't be giving in now!"

How very responsible of you. Will you be teaching your children not to pay their debts and taxes as well?

What difference does it make what powers these DCA's have. The fact remains that you have all admitted to canceling your memberships and are refusing to pay the money you owe. Yet you all slag off bailiffs and DCA's like they are the crooks yet here you all are gloating over the fact that your simply not going to pay what you owe.

See the thing is not everyone does not want to pay some simply cant pay what these nasty bullies demand and they do not listen to you when you try and explain to them!!! Then we have to put with there horrible threats there constant phoning i've even had someone at my door who was right in my face, Most ignore your letters they just keep demanding and threatening then passing it on to another dca then it starts again!!! Thats the reason i'm not making any payments and yes i have offered each and all what i can afford but thats not enough for them!! They want everything penny i have so it's either pay them or don't eat/pay bills provide for my son.

it is nothing to do with paying what you owe , it is down to the underhand tactics of DCA's , i.e. expecting people just to pay up with no proof but a letter with lots of empty threats and red lettering everywhere , now , be constructive or go away , your choice ;)

See post #19 on this thread.

EstebanVeao says 'We work in areas where there are a number of debts on every street, therefore it is quite achievable to do 3 or 4 calls within a few minutes and still allow time for travel, meals and toilet breaks' gives away what he does for a living!

baliffs - The Consumer Forums

Proven to be a troll!

Edited by DonkeyB

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. I believe that it is a human condition to want something for nothing or to break the law etc etc ( and when I say break the law I mean something as minor as travelling at 32mph in a 30 zone). This troll has been brain washed and will not be as clean and law abiding as he'd like us to think..

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

I have not cast any stone, and have been repeatedly insulted throughout this thread and threatened with a good kicking (how very adult and responsible), yet all I stated was that you seem to not be making any point other than you are not going to pay the monies outstanding.

This is not really consumer advice is it...

I agree with Jed and sympathise with those who simply can't pay, but no-one on this thread has said they cannot pay, only that they are not going to pay.

READ AND WEEP TROLL:

Lord Justice Sedley concluded in a credit case " the moral for a pawnbroker (lender) ...is that if he wants the rewards of his trade he must operate strictly by the book, and that failure to do so may be not merely to unravel agreements, but to reverse the indebtedness that they have purportedly caused “.

• Haha 1

The fact you can't even quote me properly gives very little credence to your reply.

At what point did I say I don't pay my taxes? I have no problem whatsoever paying any of my monthly outgoings for anything else I have in my life. The reason I don't pay these idiots is because I had a justifiable reason for cancelling my gym membership and do not owe them money in any sense of the word, because I have neither used the gym since cancelling, nor did they actually lend me the money in the first place to use the gym.

And yes, DCAs ARE the crooks. They are the ones who use underhand tactics to try and get their so called debts retrieved and the majority will use any means necessary while throwing the book out the window. They are a misery to a lot of people's lives, people who have worse problems than the fact they might not have paid £50 to a home shopping catalogue 3 years ago.

I have not cast any stone, and have been repeatedly insulted throughout this thread and threatened with a good kicking (how very adult and responsible), yet all I stated was that you seem to not be making any point other than you are not going to pay the monies outstanding.

I agree with Jed and sympathise with those who simply can't pay, but no-one on this thread has said they cannot pay, only that they are not going to pay.

Edit

Edited by saintly_1

TROLL ALERT! :roll:

Dear me, are we talking about paying back monies owed from a moral obligation or a legal one? This site works because it quite clearly informs the users of their legal rights. I personally feel no moral obligation to deal with posturing DCA's who lie through their teeth and hound and harrass desperate people.

Btw I believe LTWFB was referring to a verbal kicking not a physical one, unless he has super-powers that no-one is aware of :rolleyes::D

if you don't already work for the IQ challenged DCA's,you're a penalty kick for a job.....

Btw I believe LTWFB was referring to a verbal kicking not a physical one, unless he has super-powers that no-one is aware of :rolleyes::D

everyone stand clear

I'm putting my foot through the screen via the internet right now:D

Id love to know what the troll thinks of me, coz everyone knows on here im the worst example of "cant pay & wont pay" there is :p

a troll that thinks.......

mmmmmmm

get back to you on that one Mr Ton ;)

they do think they're important and that people actually give a flying stuff about their deranged rantings

maybe he's gone to get a screen wipe to wipe the slobbers of his screen

The DCA industry is crumbling - everyone knows that.

The trolls who come on here have a connection with the industry to one extent or another.

They see sites like this as the cause/or part of the cause for why their industry is crumbling & seek to wreak revenge on it so to speak....

They say things like "Are you proud that you dont repay your debts" etc...

Of course CAG does not endorse debt avoidment.;)

But in the real world, i dont know one Cagger on here who wouldnt scream a great big "YES" to that question.......and irritate the trolls in the process :D

Edited by mr.ton

What a shame I missed this troll, had other things to sort out!

Nevermind though, Scotcall gave me 10 days from a letter received on Monday dated 13th September to call.

Been indoors for the last two weeks with the lurgy so wouldn't mind passing it on to a ****** doorstep collector.