Those good people Rockwell - again

MoodyBlues
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suppose I need that agreement before I can start chasing them about the interest?

I don't get the flucuations in interest either. When I signed the original agreement with Cetelem it would have been for a fixed rate. Theiving *****

I can't believe they get away with this.

Oh yeah, I did add it up. Comes to £5990.06. My original loan with Cetelem was for £5000. Should I write them a strongly worded letter as well as requesting the CCA?

I've just done this spreadsheet where I have added up the totals of the interest and payments since the debt was passed to Tessera. Interesting that the original loan was £5000 and my outstanding balance in Sept 2003 was £5980 including any interest owed. This means I have made quite a lot of payments before it was passed but unfortunately do not have records of these.

I am awaiting this CCA with relish because I'm pretty sure they just bought the debt as it stands and shouldn't have added their own 'interest' charges (see previous my post for statement). The amount I should owe - if anything is in red at the top of the sheet compared with the amount I actually owe underneath it

Rockwell interest totals.xls

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Well I sent a letter asking for the CCA and I've had nothing. I sent it on 23rd September and I had a reply dated 24th September thanking me for my response to their letter (which was a threat regarding my temporary arangement expiring) and they have written to their client for further information.

It is now 14th October and nothing has come through. I know there is another letter send now if I am correct in thinking but I was also wondering what I can do about the stupid interest they piled on (see statement attached a few replies above this).

Cheers guys. I'm not online at home at the mo so I'm using a library computer but I'll be back tomorrow to discuss futher. Your advice is much appreciated.

Cheers PGH,

I haven't actually had a letter from them saying they cannot comply. They are just out of the time limit in which they should respond.

I'm not sure this is the correct template to send although it's very useful.

There was one letter I read that was quite long but I can't find it on the templates.

Cheers

Edited by MoodyBlues

• 3 months later...