• Tweets

• thanks all for your great advices and helps so far.   After self-report the event and telling all the truth to my employer, I am now on suspension pending the investigation. I was given the impression that dismissal without notice is very likely.   If this happens, my right to live in the uk will be immediately revoked so I might not be able to stay until court date.   Does anybody know TFL prosecutions team's direct contact number so I can discuss with them how to close the case if I have to leave the UK..   thanks in advance
    • Would it be easier to tell them that you have a protected characteristic if one's been diagnosed and tell them which adjustments you need?   Could someone speak on your behalf if you authorise them to speak to the bank when you're together?   HB
    • Make sure that you track the return of the item and keep a paper trail of its safe delivery.   In the meantime, register with Moneyclaim and start preparing your claim.  99% they will not respond to your LBA or else they will refuse you so get ready now.
    • Then you need to ask them to explain why they have breached their stated policy for data retention.  Also ask them to commit themselves that they do not use some other data storage service/archive.  If they refuse to confirm then you might then say that you will proceed to a hearing -although could be risky.  You could tell them that if you withdraw the case it will be on the basis that they agree in writing that they have breached their own policy. I'm afraid that I haven't gone through the whole thread or refreshed my memory of it
    • I wonder why their support agent didnt seem to think so... I asked them to escalate my issue so we will see.. maybe its because I couldnt provide a specific transaction/transaction date? Anyway I am sending a letter so hopefully that will work.   This is what I am writing:     Dear Sirs,   Account no: XXXXXXXX Card no: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX   Please act upon the following instruction with immediate effect:   I withdraw my authority for all future payments to be debited from the above account/card number by PayPal, including continuous payment authorities (the Payment Services Regulations 2009 apply).   FCA regulation states that “you do have the right to cancel directly with your card issuer. Once you have done this, it must stop payments immediately – it cannot insist that you agree this with the company taking the payment first.”   Please confirm in writing that you have received and actioned this instruction.   Yours faithfully,   XXX XXX
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
kath30

Waived Charge for statements from BOS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All, just thought i would note that i sent off my DPA letter to BOS on 3rd March and hadn't heard anything so thought i would phone them today to enquire if there was a charge for requesting this (silly me forgot to authorise them to take out up to £10 in my letter). Anyway got put through to a teller then i was transferred to someone else then i was advised they would phone me back within 5minutes - which they did - again it was another person who said that they would waive the £10 charge for both accounts out of goodwill :lol: - i think they suspect my intentions!!! Should get statements by the weekend then will update - getting nervous about how much i have been charged over the years though - could be very scary!

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you