Bryan Carter has issued summons

Gary29
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have just got another letter from Carter.

This is what it says:

Dear Mr *******,

As you have failed to make repayments on the above account(we still are making payments, just not to them) we have now issued litigation proceedings in the county court. You will receive the claim form in the next 48hrs direct from the court(bit late, the court pappers arrived on Saturday and are dated the 18th)

You can telephone us on 0845 3133128 and discuss this case with your account manager(like hell, I told them that on the phone Fri morning, i told them to do what they liked as they were still being paid.

if judgement is entered against you and remains unsatisfied it will remain on the judgement register for six years and you may have difficulties obtaining future credit( we already know this, and our credit rating is down the pan, so we are not worried really)

I also want to ask one question, if the judge finds for us, seeing that Egg are still being paid by the DMP, if he tells Carter, to stick it and wipes the debt out, do we still owe Egg and will we still have to pay them??

I have spoken to the court this morning and said that we would be filling a defense against this claim, as we can prove that the debt is still being paid, the lady told me to get Gaz to file the defense claim form in and to get it back to them by the 7th of Oct, i also said to the court that Carter had threatned to do this before and that we had requested, all the details before, back in May and that we had only recieved a copy of the CCA and no other documents, like payments to the account and that we would send one more letter to these Boso's and that if they did not send the info back, we would be unable to file a proper defense. Which she agreed with and that would make Carter, look bloody stupid.

The claim is legit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've just sent an e-mail to Payplan asking if they could provide me with a statement of all payments made against this debt.

I haven't told them I've received court papers.

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool:

• 8 months later...

I honestly thought this case had died the death, but lo and behold this Saturday I received a package through the post that almost gave the poor postie a hernia. I had been sent a pressie from Bryan Carter containing all my Egg statements upto 2nd November last year. All the printed sheets have the date 27/11/2009 on them, but the letter from Bryan Carter is dated 3rd June 2010. I phoned BC to ask what they were playing at and was told that they were sorry for the delay in sending me the statements (7 months) but that they were going to proceed with the claim through the County Court.

Can they actually do this? The case has been stayed for more than 6 months.

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool: