Lowell and SAV Credit Limited *** SUCCESS ***

gust
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and to update - no reply to prove payment letter to lowlife

and to add - i got ANOTHER robinson letter

"we refer to your recent comments. in view of your query, we have today removed your account from our files and returned your case to our client who will if appropriate deal direct with you in future.

our client has been made aware of the reason why your acc is being closed and returned to them.

Edited by gust

If i help feel free to click star on my post. cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reply from lowlife

Sav checked records and "confirmed" that the limitation act would not apply due to payment being 2008 and they hold no note that suggests a dispute has been raised with SAV.

14 days or back to lowell fincrapcial for collection.

Lowell are being total tossers. I already told them i aint heard or even dealt with SAV.

I asked for proof of the phantom payment too which they have totally IGNORED and palmed the buck to SAV.

LOWELL OWN THIS DEBT i double checked on the first letter from them. SAV i still aint got a frikkin clue about and never dealth with in my whole life.

Edited by gust

Ignore them, and lodge a formal complaint with the OFT & your local TS, it is absolutely pointless in conversing with children about adult issues.

I would also inform my local MP and just for the hell of it BBC Watchdog.

Seriously, if they want to take this to court, they would walk the walk, not talk the talk, besides IMO they would be committing fraud.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No OFT do not deal with individual complaints, BUT, this will be added to the drawers of complaints others have made and they will question lowlifes when they apply for their new credit licence..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks. They will get my complaint very soon then! Im sick of these idiots harrassing me with idol threats, not proving its my debt and lying about phantom payment to counter stat b. Ico too???

There's a steadily mounting number of complaints against Lowell, so that should get the OFT to make some kind of investigation. They may not take much action, maybe a slap on the wrist, but as long as the complaints to OFT, MPs, BBC Watchdog continue, it will make life more difficult for Lowell, who really seem to carry on their business with complete disregard for guidelines.

Best of luck,

H. x

my local trading standards made me file a complaint page on Citizens Advice webform - I have done that so far....

Lowell now are saying we are asking "your original creditor" for proof of payment - Total waste of time! They said SAV confirmed it last time... idiots... I have told them ENOUGH times I have never dealt with SAV Credit. zzzzz

Cab complaint passed to trading standards and placed on database for all offices to see. Told to tell oft too

i have complained about alot with this one - including phantom payment gag

would TS see this as something serious?

complaint sent

RE - stat barred and phantom payment - told them i have reported them to ICO

told them to remove default as they are chasing a wrong account too.

will update

my complaint has been handled by CAB - forwarded to trading standards.

Today i had a phone call off the OFT? first question was can i prove this is not my debt?

I wasnt made aware that OFT was involved and from the CAB reply they suggested I lodged this with OFT?

Would CAB or TS have just gone ahead and put the details to OFT?

thanks

I'd be very dubious about receiving a phone call off the OFT, considering they don't look into individual complaints I would be extremely cautious.

I would simply ask them to send their questions in writing, what number were they calling from?

private number

Hm, methinks it was Lowlifes!

Tut Tut!

Another formal complaint to the OFT&TS, also your local MP, BBC Watchdog, local press/media, and now the ICO.

• 2 months later...

update

TS contacted lowlifes and said prove the payment exists they claim I made. They deny it is stat barred but cant prove the payment exists so have as a "gesture of goodwill" closed the account and promised to remove the default :)

TS advised me to complain to the ICO but I will wait now to make sure it is removed.

As for compensation for damages to credit file, letters, etc any one had joy with that? How do you do that?

ty

Nice to hear that TS do sometimes involve themselves. A bit naughty of Lowells as to how they behaved on this. I would suggest a written complaint to the compliance director at Lowells, asking for appropriate compensation or you will take the complaint further with the FOS. I think from memory Brig may have been awarded compensation for credit file errors.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Complain to FOS, they can award damages and you can claim for your time as well @ £18ph I think.

My case has been ongoing for a couple of months now, just awaiting an adjudicator to be available.

would FOS choose how much id get?

Is Brig still about? I'd like to ask him if he did it with FOS or not? ty