What to do next with Next Directory?

welshcake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received a letter from Next Directory which is the same letter they sent after my first CCA Request letter back a couple of months ago.

Basically I sent them CCA request and got back a standard letter that I posted on here along with a photocopy of Credit Agreement with no signatures etc. Following the advice from people on here I sent them another letter saying this does not meet what I had requested etc. I have today received the same letter again along with another photocopy of an agreement.

What do to next?

Here is the link to the previous post that I first did when I first got the letter from next.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/216210-next-directory-have-supplied.html

Have you posted up a scan of the alleged CCA? I can't see one in the previous thread.

Regards

David

No I haven't it is the same as others have posted on here in the past though it is just a poor photocopy of one with no signature. I was going to send a letter stating I would pay £5 a month but not sure how to word the letter, I know there are people on here who say if you owe the debt really you should pay which I do agree but it is the way Next have acted in this matter. I had been paying large sums of money £80 a month for sometime via standing order after I order things last year for hols, I thought to myself I am sure that Next amount must be right down now and wanted to know how much was left, When they said £600+ I was gobsmacked and asked to see statements, Because I had been paying on the 20th of each month it was 1 day past their final day each month so as well as being a changed a monthly service charge (interest) I was also landed with a late payment charge each month it now stands at over £732. When I contacted them to explain I have been paying regular they were not willing to remove the late payment charges and I would change the SO date to the 19th as it was a genuine mistake.

So my attitude is now why should I bend to what you guys want when your being unreasonable so sod them they can have £5 a month forever

I must admit I have not as yet had a look at the Next agreements, but if they do not satisfy the criteria for an enforceable CCA then you are perfectly within your rights to withhold any payment until they produce an enforceable agreement.

Regards

David