Natwest contact

mikey_ryan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Mikey

Welcome to the site, I sent mine to

Mr Alex Lyons

Data Controller Manager

Retail Reulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Business House B

GOGARBUREN

PO Box 1000

Edingburgh

E12 1HQ

Chq payable to Nat West please ensure that you send either recorded or special delivery, Hope that helps

Tracey

7.8.06 sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off to Edinburgh recorded del.

16th Sept. times up!! for them to comply.

8.8.06 SAR letter signed for

No. You have to fill in the spreadsheet i haven't got that far yet as still waiting for my statements,use one of the links to take you their. Important to get it right so as not to delay. You have to send the schedule of costs with your next letter. I am sure someone else on the site could offer more advise that has already done this.

Cheers Tracey

Yes its in the Bank Templates library and will help you add all these up. Any queries on what you can add on there let us know. Its important you do this to calculate all of the interest. However when you go to send this off with your pre lim letter, its important you cut out the 8% interest on the sheet and only show the total as you CANNOT claim the 8% till you get to court, only show up to and including the days since the offence. Any questions let me know.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

You will find it in the bank templates library which is on the same page at the top where you join to come onto the nat west site. It is called the bank charges spreadsheet (or something like that) you will see it if you go into the library

Tracey

Is the Alex Lyons address the right one for Mikey? He doesn't need to do a DPA request because he seems to have all his statements already. Would the registered office at 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR or even the Stuart Higley address of Customer Relations, National Westminster House, 225 Shenley Road, Borehamwood WD6 1TE be a better bet?

Myself, I'd go for the registered office in London - can't get any higher than that!

Oh yes so it does, i didn't see that- too early. Yes i have used the head office address to send the pre lim and LBA and use that as the address to file the court claim onto. If you are having problems with data protection things call the number on the contacts and write to the Alex Lyons address.

Sorry for the confusion

No not at all, you select everything except that 8% interest threre and print it off. Just incase you don't know. Highlight it all expcept the 8% and click file, print and then selection.

The infamous Mr Stuart Higley is at Borehamwood, but I would just address it to Customer Services. If you put SH's name on it (or anybody else's personal name) if they are away on holiday, it might just sit there until they get back. So I'd just put the department name on it and not the name of any particular person.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Am in the process of writing my LBA to Natwest having had statements sent within the time frame and then a standard letter in reply (Higley) to my Preliminary Approach. I've calculated that they've taken £1392.

You can't help but feel it in the pit of your stomach when you get a standard fob off letter, even though you know it's a fob off letter.

Wish me luck guys and gals!

Edwin x

NatWest - £1392

S.A.R - 30.08.06

PAR - 27.09.06

LBA - 06.10.06

MCOL - 12.12.06

CPR 18 request - 17.01.07

AQ - 18.01.07

Barclays

SAR - 27.09.06

Would it not be wise to address the preliminary letter to the Customer Relations Manager in Boremwood and cc. to the HO in London?

I'm embarking on stage 2 (pre letter) and Natwest have provided me with a leaflet detailing the Borehamwood address for any complaints.:confused:

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA