UKPC & Debt Recovery Plus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. First i'd like to thank the contributors here whom i have gleaned advice from regarding a charge i recieved from UKPC. I am confused about one thing though, and was wondering if anyone could clear it up for me. I understand that unless I admit to being the driver of a vehicle which has received a parking charge, the issuing company has to prove that i was driving... But surely they could easily prove that as I am the only person insured to drive the car and it was not reported stolen?

Any light shed on this would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Hi. First i'd like to thank the contributors here whom i have gleaned advice from regarding a charge i recieved from UKPC. I am confused about one thing though, and was wondering if anyone could clear it up for me. I understand that unless I admit to being the driver of a vehicle which has received a parking charge, the issuing company has to prove that i was driving... But surely they could easily prove that as I am the only person insured to drive the car and it was not reported stolen?

Thanks.

As far as im aware PPCs can get RK details only from the DVLA and not insurance details. Another point is that you can drive another persons car on a third party basis if you are fully comp on your own insurance (i stand to be corrected on this however) which would mean that you would not neccesarilly be the driver at the time. A further point to note is that if PPCs can use the insurance route they would have started doing so some time ago and would certainly use that angle each time. Ive yet to see one that does.

• Haha 1

Thanks.

You are giving them far too much credibility. Insurance policies and stolen vehicle reports, these are things for lawful authorities not ppcs.

regards

• Haha 1

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Just wanted to check! I had a fine which i appealed before finding this site. UKPC never responded and i received a letter from Debt Recovery Plus, Threatening a CCJ, Which is when i found this site! I used the template letters and sent one UKPC and one to the debt monkeys telling them not to write me again as the matter is in dispute and any further letters from them would be treated as harassment. I received a letter from UKPC APOLOGISING (!) and telling me the charge had been withdrawn, but then this morning i received another letter from the debt monkey, threatening ccj again! I will ignore it, but would like to do something on response to them... Who should i report them to?

get in the queue i'm afraid, little point in reporting them as 1000's get caught by this [problem] everyday.

just ignore the little fleecers!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just wanted to check! I had a fine which i appealed before finding this site. UKPC never responded and i received a letter from Debt Recovery Plus, Threatening a CCJ,

Ah, Debt Recovery Plus must have special powers bypassing the Court Process and just hand out CCJ's, in their dreams.

Which is when i found this site! I used the template letters and sent one UKPC and one to the debt monkeys telling them not to write me again as the matter is in dispute and any further letters from them would be treated as harassment. I received a letter from UKPC APOLOGISING (!)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

and telling me the charge had been withdrawn,

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

but then this morning i received another letter from the debt monkey, threatening ccj again!

Ah, back to normal, thought it was too good to be true.

I will ignore it, but would like to do something on response to them... Who should i report them to?

You will hurt them a lot more by just ignoring them than reporting them to any one.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.