Vodaphone - Trying To Remove Default

emanevs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

12 Rights in relation to automated decision-taking

(1) An individual is entitled at any time, by notice in writing to any data controller, to require the data controller to ensure that no decision taken by or on behalf of the data controller which significantly affects that individual is based solely on the processing by automatic means of personal data in respect of which that individual is the data subject for the purpose of evaluating matters relating to him such as, for example, his performance at work, his creditworthiness, his reliability or his conduct.

At which point I'm fairly sure Voda could say, we've had a person review the data, its accurate and will stay on the file. All it does is guarentee you the right to a manual review of the data as I read it. If a person manually reviews the data and agrees with the computer, the information can stay on your file.

Edited by Human Writes
Typos

This argument is the wrong way round! Clause 12 refers to firms accepting (or rejecting) an applicatiuon for credit - probably a CCA regulated arrangement.

It has nothing to do with what Vodafone may do to data on the customer's conduct of their account, and who have already given their permission for this to be done. What this affects, is if the OP has had a request for a product rejected, can ask for the data controller to manually assess their application - which is not the issue in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi emanevs

I can understand you wanting to check this.

If you send me an email from the Contact Us form with a link to this thread in the body of the text and WRT135 in the subject line, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Tahnsk

Kirsty

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK