welcome finance Problems

abi_cutie09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have take this from this web site

Payment protection insurance : FSA Money made clear ? News

How much will it cost?

Remember interest rates and APRs for loans, mortgages and credit/store cards do not usually include the cost of the PPI policy, so comparing interest rates on their own will not be helpful if you are taking out PPI.

The salesperson must tell you how much the insurance will cost you separately from the cost of the loan, over the life of the policy. They must also tell you whether buying the policy is compulsory. You can pay by a single upfront premium, or regular monthly premiums. The single premium can be added to your loan, thereby increasing what you borrow. A regular premium is a set amount you pay each month.

The salesperson is likely to quote you a monthly figure for the PPI whether they're quoting for a single or regular premium. If you take out a single premium bear in mind that, as it's normally added to your loan, you're being charged interest on that as well. A regular premium may be cheaper because you will not be charged interest. If in doubt, ask the salesperson to clarify what sort of premium they are quoting for.

I have take this from this web site

Payment protection insurance : FSA Money made clear ? News

How much will it cost?

Remember interest rates and APRs for loans, mortgages and credit/store cards do not usually include the cost of the PPI policy, so comparing interest rates on their own will not be helpful if you are taking out PPI.

The salesperson must tell you how much the insurance will cost you separately from the cost of the loan, over the life of the policy. They must also tell you whether buying the policy is compulsory. You can pay by a single upfront premium, or regular monthly premiums. The single premium can be added to your loan, thereby increasing what you borrow. A regular premium is a set amount you pay each month.

The salesperson is likely to quote you a monthly figure for the PPI whether they're quoting for a single or regular premium. If you take out a single premium bear in mind that, as it's normally added to your loan, you're being charged interest on that as well. A regular premium may be cheaper because you will not be charged interest. If in doubt, ask the salesperson to clarify what sort of premium they are quoting for.

BANG ON

ITS CALLED A STATEMENT OF PRICE

ALSO A STATEMENT OF MEANS NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME TO SEE IF THE PPI ETC IS SUTABLE

THESE PPI PAYMENTS ETC ARE FRONT LOADED, PAID UP FRONT IN ONE GO TO SCREW YOU ON THE APR FROM THE START

they stitched you up on this didn't they ?

do you know who your MP is and if he/she has a local clinic that you can call in at and speak to them.

I am in politics and it can help if your MP can contact the garage on your behalf

I would think they would be horrified to find that you are paying £14,000 for a £4300 car and the papers also I would have them in the Sun or News of the World it might help a lot of people in the same situation as you .

I am going to bed now but will check back tomorrow

Hi abi. That seems to be par for the course with Welcome I am afraid. I never recieved a response regarding the CCA request, only SAR. If you dont recieve the info requested in the legal time frames then put the account in dispute until they comply with your legal request. Welcome seem to be dragging things out bigtime at the moment.

Hi lee. Hope you have put the account in dispute.

Try sending this.

Send if the 40 days has expired.

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated (Insert Date). The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

(Adapt this next section to your situation)

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.(Add details of missing period - or a transaction that you know about which is not included)

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to any legal action between you and myself.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

The time for compliance with my request has now expired. If you do not comply fully with my Subject Access Request within 7 days, I shall apply to the County Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

#Latest update#

Got a letter from welcome today,

It is in responce to my letter telling them to shove there ppi questionnaire.

(which I sent weeks ago)

This is what they wrote.

''As explained in our previous correspondence, I have closed the complaint until such time you provide me with the questionnaire.Upon receipt of the aforementioned correspondence, I will investigate and issue a final responce in the timescale allowed''.

I just don't know what to do any more, feel like banging my head against a wall.

They signed for the missold ppi letter on the 10th November 09,

I thought they had 8 weeks to give a final responce,

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update,

I have also recieved letters offering a 25% reduction for my hp and personal loan. These were sent about two weeks ago.

I then received last week default notices for both my accounts.

My broadband is down at the moment so I am having to use dial up instead. So I wont be online very much for the next week.

I re

• 3 months later...