welcome finance Problems

abi_cutie09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

tHESE PEOPLE IS IT ?

Welcome Car Finance & UK Credit Loans

what was the advertised price on the car ?

Yes that is the ACF that is on my paper work.

As bad as it sounds, there was not an advertisement price of the car.

there was a board in the front window with a extortianate figure on it. but the sales rep, told me to ignore that figure as it was not the price.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how did they actually show you that you were getting the £1000 minimum part exchange for your car ?

The Cashback Disclaimer contradicts itself because it says you will have a £250 discount by cq within 21-28 days

Have you requested the cq ?

I know you have put most of this on the scans this one #95

I was given some story, that the £1000 would be applied later.

I haven't requested the cheque, as the man told me something different, I think he said that the 250 offer wasn't available to me for some reason.

Even though I foolishly signed that disclaimer

Thats what I am saying the disclaimer is not a disclaimer as it contradicts itself by saying they will send you a cq so how can they says you have been given it off the price of the car

Although you have a finance agreement you should have an invoice showing all the details of the deal.

The details of the car the price , the discount and the part exchange allowance for your car

I know that some car dealers show less for the part exchange and I bet if you asked them about and mentioned that you will refer it to the inland revenue and your local vat office I bet they **** a brick as it might bring a full investigation into their accounts

that is on the finance agreement between you and the finance company but the showroom should give you a sales invoice.

As it is at the moment from the finance document the car was £4388 no £1000 discount and only £1 part exchange and no £250 cq

do you have an invoice that you have not scanned ?

if you have the invoice can you scan it in ?

by the way check this site out for your PPI

Money reclaim - the simple way to reclaim money the banks owe you

also as far as the muppets who sent you the letter about your default and reposession read #8 Termination Your Rights if you have paid over £2810.73 they cannot reposess without a court order and if you have paid £4216.10 and kept it in good condition with payments up to date you can hand it back which might be an idea rather than pay another 6k

I know you would not have the car and the money you have already paid but buying a car on hire purchase is no different to renting it as usually by the time you have paid for it you are due to buy a knew one and part exchange and start again so you never really own it.

If you get the £1250 and your PPI and your interset rebate you might have enough to buy one not on finance

Hi there guys, sorry to join the convo, but these guys claim they have put a charge on my property for £12,000.00ish even though the original loan was only £4800.00, Ive since had a bailiff call round, who told me they had gone bust and sold my debt on to them????

why are these criminals allowed to operate so legitamely???

:(

just a girl you need to speak to your solicitor about a charge on your property.

also you should complain to your local trading standards at the council about the rediculous intrest rates the C.A.B are also looking at these rates and a call to them or their web site might help

that not right is it

the price of the car shown to you and H.M.R.C is £4388.00

It does not say £5638.00 which should be the sale price if they do not give you any cash back.

I would go to the showroom to the salesman and ask him for the cashback cq now or you will go to the local tax and vat office and ask them to look at it

it sounds like someone might be defrauding the revenue to me