If a Bank or DCA is going to take you to court, how long will they wait?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I keep wondering about this. I have a number of different debts which I am not paying at the moment and this has been going on now for about 21 months. They all seem to be unenforceable but sometimes I do wonder.

If these debts were enforceable and the banks were certain of their ground, how long would it be before I faced legal procedings?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

RBS Default Q1 05 (last payment to account nov 04)

CCA Default from first DCA Aug 06, when they sent an application form missing all points, as well as missing the second side, with numerous references to 'see overleaf'

bounced around a few other dca's, filed all subsequent threatograms under 'bin'

not even the remotest sign of legal action yet

I have 4 debts now into their last year before being SB, and not one of them have yet attempted legal action (or provided a valid cca), Defaults range Oct 04-July 05.

My debts were all unenforceable, 12 of them. I didn't pay a penny after April 2007 and there wasn't even a hint of court action. They have all now disappeared over the horizon and court action is not even a remote possibility. You can relax, Fred - there is nothing they can do.

Cheers both, I was just interested to know if they chance their arm occasionally. I suppose they do, but only with people who don't belong to sites like this and realise that these things can be fought.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.